JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

7 hours ago, eyosi said:

There are 3 and they are the best❤

There are 3 GB members...? I don't think that's what you meant. Maybe 3 bethelites though. But I can imagine they would be quite an asset (or, 3 assets) to the congregation. In the past I have been in various congregations (in the area of Toronto, Canada) that had one or two bethelites, and one with a spirit-anointed brother who served as an elder. Indeed... they are the best.

• 2 weeks later...

In our congregation we have 5 former Bethelites, 2 couples and a single brother. They bring a unique and deep perspective to our congregation. We also have a very special and very lovable anointed sister as well as  a 99 year old sister who makes it to almost all the meetings in person!
Another aspect of our congregation that I appreciate is the cultural diversity, we have Italian, French, Portuguese, Mexican, Spanish, South African, Brazilian, Nigerian, Guyanese, Ghanaian, Caribbean, Jamaican, Lebanese, Guatemalan, Colombian, American (Los Angeles), British, Ukrainian, East Indian, Dutch as well as Eastern (Newfoundland) , Western

(British Columbia) and Central Canadian (Alberta, Ontario). I’m certain I missed some prominent cultures in our hall, it is so diverse and I adore the variety of clothing, food and culture expressions! I feel blessed to have such a congregation and am wondering about the experiences of others in their hall? At meetings you will find brothers wearing traditional

clothing from Africa, India and the Philippines. What cultural diversity do you experience? Have you enjoyed the foods of another country with your fellow brother? 
A new family moved into our hall from India. They informed me that remembering names here was much more difficult since they had memorize two names. In their former cong in India, when you are called on for a comment, you were addressed by brother/sister followed by your first name only, no last names were used. Wow! This could change the whole remembering names game! 
please share your thoughts and experiences, I would really love to read them ❣️