JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Something so simple yet leaving me awestruck at the the unfathomable awesomeness of Jehovah and His Wisdom

Loafy

Recently for some reason I found myself interested in playing guitar again. Not just playing but even toying with the idea of building my own dream guitar. So I looked into how a guitar pickup is made, and found myself tumbling down the most exciting and wondrous rabbit hole I think I've ever experienced.

I was never much into school. Even college was boring and kinda pointless. Science, Physics, and the Universe however I always had a slight interest in... oh and dinosaurs and dodo birds lol. But my newfound fascination with magnets and electromagnetism will last hundreds of not thousands of years... and Jehovah created magnetism in the beginning. It's one of the 4 fundamentals on Physics, as far as man is aware of anyway.

With the pluck of a guitar string my mind and heart race at the thought of every scientific step involved in that vibration being converted into voltage and that current reaching the speakers of my amplifier to be converted back into vibrations. Jehovah created the rules of physics that made that simple yet amazing millisecond just happen. And that's just an elementary example of what the power of the magnet can do. The possibilities and day to day implementations are near endless.

I can't wait for the time the world is pure again and we can learn everything there is to know about our Fathers wonderful creations 😁

2 hours ago, jps said:

yes,

fascinating how math, wave forms, sound and music are related..

The math part is when I have trouble with lol. I understand Ohm's Law and stuff but the more advanced calculations make my face hurt lol 🤯