JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

No More Corrupt Politicians!

https://www.jw.org/en/library/series/more-topics/corrupt-politicians-what-gods-kingdom-will-do/

People want government leaders they can trust; they are tired of corrupt politicians. A global survey published in 2023 ranked government leaders as the group that people trusted the least. a

The Bible describes a government whose Leader is completely trustworthy and honest, free from corruption. That government is God’s Kingdom and its Leader is Jesus Christ.—Isaiah 9:7.

Jesus has a proven track record of sincere concern for people. (Matthew 9:35, 36) As King of God’s Kingdom, he will deliver justice and peace to all those who accept his leadership.—Psalm 72:12-14.

We need this to be the cover of EVERY newspaper in the world!!!  :yes:

Plan ahead as if Armageddon will not come in your lifetime, but lead your life as if it will come tomorrow (w 2004 Dec. 1 page 29)

Soon .....

17 hours ago, trottigy said:

A global survey published in 2023 ranked government leaders as the group that people trusted the least. a

This appears to be the survey they used....

image.thumb.png.1010e6f6fbe46980e8790b7f83648dda.png

20 hours ago, trottigy said:

We need this to be the cover of EVERY newspaper in the world!!! 

Not just politicians. Corrupt businesses. Corruption in churches. Oh, wait that will be dealt with soon enough too. At the same time we have to appreciate there is still those appalled by the behavior of religion, politics and business. The sad part is that people have allowed their minds to be corrupted by these corrupt individuals and conglomerates. 

“Don't judge me on my past, I don't live there anymore.”

• 1 month later...

https://dnyuz.com/2023/11/14/fight-club-erupts-on-capitol-hill/

Things are starting to get physical on the hill!

Fight Club Erupts on Capitol Hill

Tensions ran high on Capitol Hill on Tuesday, as the marbled corridors of Congress devolved into a backdrop for heated clashes — some of them physical — among lawmakers who are rushing to avoid a government shutdown at the end of the week and salvage their Thanksgiving vacation.

classic film spectator GIF by Warner Archive

6 minutes ago, Lee49 said:

Things are starting to get physical on the hill!

Fight Club Erupts on Capitol Hill

Tensions ran high on Capitol Hill on Tuesday, as the marbled corridors of Congress devolved into a backdrop for heated clashes — some of them physical — among lawmakers who are rushing to avoid a government shutdown at the end of the week and salvage their Thanksgiving vacation.

It appears that those where all from one side of the aisle? while it was those from the other side of the aisle that provided the majority of votes to keep the Government open? 🤷‍♂️

https://twitter.com/JakeSherman/status/1724560501378535588

On 9/28/2023 at 12:22 PM, Parale said:

Sometimes I cannot trust myself. That is why I run low on chocolate because I gamble to much on it. Please roll the dice.