JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

IMAGINE THE NEW WORLD!

Ric

Anyone who wants can participate in the game IMAGINE THE NEW WORLD!
To start, look at an example of conversations and phrases that might be said after Armageddon:

1. What day is it?
A) The 1st (?) of October (?), of 20..
2. When will the healing begin?
A) You can call Bethel or contact the Circuit Overseer to see if you have any plans.
3. Did you hear on the news who was resurrected yesterday in our city?
A) Wow. I forgot to see it. I spent the whole day following the list of resurrected people in other cities. And I ended up falling asleep when the resurrected people were announced here. Let's look for the list to see now.

Anyone who has other ideas, feel free. It must be in the same format: One question and one answer.

Q: Did you see that interview with Noah?

A: Yes!  I've always wondered how they managed to care for all those animals on the ark for all those months.  Turns out that Jehovah caused a deep sleep to come over them.

Macaw.gif.7e20ee7c5468da0c38cc5ef24b9d0f6d.gifRoss

Nobody has to DRIVE me crazy.5a5e0e53285e2_Nogrinning.gif.d89ec5b2e7a22c9f5ca954867b135e7b.gif  I'm close enough to WALK. 5a5e0e77dc7a9_YESGrinning.gif.e5056e95328247b6b6b3ba90ddccae77.gif

1:
- Do you hear that?
- What ?
- Nothing, exactly. I have never heard such silence.

2:
- What department are you assigned to?
- cleaning the room. The 1st New World meeting is the day after tomorrow. Jehovah has protected the Hall but it still needs to be cleaned a little. And you ?
- I have to take care of the elderly sisters, check that they don't need anything. It's complicated because they keep jumping everywhere. They can't stop laughing because they are so happy. They sang the original songs most of the night. I collapsed.

3:
- Dad, where is Grandpa John? Jehovah saved him?
- Uh...

4:
- Mom, is there school tomorrow?
- No my Darling. For now consider it a big vacation.
- Yay! Thank you Armaguedon

5:
- Honey, do you think we'll soon be able to connect to JwTalk to hear from our friends? I want to know if everyone is there. We have shared so much in recent years...
- I was wondering when you were going to ask the question, day +1 from the NW. I congratulate you. Two days without connection is a world record.
- Oh you are exaggerating Susan, as always
- Go ahead, try it, there must be hundreds of you who want the same thing. But I'm warning you, if you're late for dinner I'm going to my mother's.