JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Alba - Territory Manager App

Hello everyone,

I'm an Alba user for territory management.

It is an excellent app for managing territories in a foreign language, its most important feature is that you can enter addresses regardless of the individual territories, later you can trace the boundaries of the territories and the app automatically recognizes which territory to insert into the addresses, excellent for those who constantly update the territories. you can only register via word of mouth and the service is free.

If you are interested contact me and I will put you in touch with the administrators

I have never heard of Alba, but after years of providing names, addresses, and telephone numbers for my congregation, I feel like it would be nice to have an app that would simplify things.  I have also put the congregation territories on a website for my congregation.  The congregation territories were recently changed and now people are already starting to ask for letter-writing and tale[hone territories for the new territories.  Fortunately, I was able to transfer some of the information from the old territories to the new territories.

An app like you describe would be great.  I just need to find a moment when I am not constantly busy.

• 1 month later...
On 3/20/2024 at 12:45 PM, Eliospeppe said:

Olá pessoal,

Sou um usuário Alba para gerenciamento de território.

É um excelente aplicativo para gerenciar territórios em língua estrangeira, sua característica mais importante é que você pode inserir endereços independentemente dos territórios individuais, posteriormente você pode traçar os limites dos territórios e o aplicativo liberar automaticamente qual território inserir nos endereços , excelente para quem atualiza constantemente os territórios. você só pode se cadastrar via boca a boca e o serviço é gratuito.

Se você estiver interessado entre em contato comigo e coloquei você em contato com os administradores

Olá meu nome é David Xavier, sou do Rio de Janeiro atualmente estou com os territórios e tenho dificuldades para produzir os cartões etc... Poderia me por em contato com adm do Alba? 

Hello, my name is David Xavier, I'm from Rio de Janeiro, I'm currently with the territories and I'm having difficulties producing cards etc... Could you please contact me with Alba's admin?

Edited by trottigy