JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

My Wallpaper colection - no people tracks, no arhcihitectures, no man, no HDR effects, only nature without any man`s presence.

Hello,

I have spent a lot of hours to collect Wallpaper_Only_Nature collection with no any people presence.

No architecture, even small willages, no man, no people tracks (maybe sometime a little bench as exception).

No HDR effected pictures (hard lighted clouds and sun)

Only landscapes, animals and plants, space photos without any intervention of civilisation or modern photoeffects. Only real colors.

I am providing you brothers with the link with archive of ~8000 perfect Wallpapers you might take as a slideshow 

https://korotkyi-my.sharepoint.com/personal/yurii_korotkyi_onmicrosoft_com/_layouts/15/onedrive.aspx?id=%2Fpersonal%2Fyurii_korotkyi_onmicrosoft_com%2FDocuments%2FWallpapers&ga=1

Enjoy Please.

Edited by Korotkiy

Thank you for trying to share your wallpaper collection, Brother Yura.

It will not download for me.  I have tried three times and keep getting this announcement:

image.png.56631468c1afc54ef0027b9289d02341.png

Your zip file does not appear to be downloadable. :( 

Macaw.gif.7e20ee7c5468da0c38cc5ef24b9d0f6d.gifRoss

Nobody has to DRIVE me crazy.5a5e0e53285e2_Nogrinning.gif.d89ec5b2e7a22c9f5ca954867b135e7b.gif  I'm close enough to WALK. 5a5e0e77dc7a9_YESGrinning.gif.e5056e95328247b6b6b3ba90ddccae77.gif

39 minutes ago, Friends just call me Ross said:

It will not download for me.  I have tried three times and keep getting this announcement:

Dear brother Ross,

As you can see from the screenshoot, the achive has been already downloaded by about 25 users. (file is shared only for this forum).

Please try to use different browser. Or I can provide you in private temporary ftp link. If you want, write me in private.

By the way, I have re-checked, sometimes (rarely) houses or roads are present on a backgrground, but only if a whole picture is really diamond.

This is not only a common collection, I have filtered maybe 5 from 100 by below chriteria.   

2024-04-02_00h02_51.png