JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Wish you didn't have too..

You ever wake up & feel great you have your coffee. first cuppa for the day.

You think the day has started of smooth & you are organized..you think.

Then slowly your day goes the way you don't plan. Your 3yr old who is in training and doing well every other day he is right on

cue. But mummy My bed's wet. daughter morning mum. the same thing with her, You make yourself a smoothie for breaky.

you know you can take it in the car with you so your kids are late for school, you are dressed and you go to get something

of the washing machine, you knock your breaky all over you and the floor and its 9;15...Headaches come along.

Kids say Something like its my turn on the games, or whatever they ask. Its the meeting night you feel 2 ways should I

go or should I not. go there is always so much washing & cleaning to do.

You say to yourself surely someone else must be having the same sort of day where you could do with more sleep. An extra

hour would be great

You know other people have it tougher than you do.

You know you should be thankful & not complain. You just want to talk & there is no one around.

You just want to say.. I wish I didn't have to do anything today.

I wish I could chill on a beach far, far away. Enjoy that warm sun...

How long is it before mum's get to breath from the chores of life they got to do every day

I know all hubbies will say the same.I wish I didn't have to work today,

They too would like relax. spearfish for hours, golfing. Snacking on a good burger & beer.

Watching their favorite sports.

Give us Some time to Chill love, Please see to the kids love I want to relax. Are you washing again He says.

You ever feel like you just want to vent, Thanks for letting me

"It's a known fact that eighty decibels of rushing water is one of the most pleasing sounds known to mankind. On other hand, ten and a half days at sea is enough water for anybody." 

• 5 months later...

Understand Gabe. I had 4 boys in 31/2 years. At one point 3 in diapers and we didn't have paper then. I also had to do my laundry with a scrub board in the bathtub. Things will get better and then before you know it, they'll be all grown up, with kids of their own. My baby just turned 47. Seriously, I wish I could go back to those times. It went by too fast.:encourage:

For beautiful eyes, look for the good in others; for beautiful lips, speak only words of kindness; and for poise, walk with the knowledge that you are never alone.

Thank you my beautiful friends. :lips:

You are right Vernalee. It does go quick one daughter is now 9 & my other is 7 on 13. Jan I think when they were first born. You wait so long for them to arrive & that moment is fast gone. I wish I could have keep sake bottle. Xo.

"It's a known fact that eighty decibels of rushing water is one of the most pleasing sounds known to mankind. On other hand, ten and a half days at sea is enough water for anybody." 

Oh Gabe, you just described a day in my life! My kiddos are 3 1/2 and 4 1/2 and just about everyday doesn't go as planned. I am a horrible perfectionist and deal with a little bit of OCD and those days make me almost lose my mind. My husband works so much and is out of town on business so much that I'm a single mom about 85% of the time. I'm totally overwhelmed about half the time. An example, one day I got up started laundry and went to study for a study that was coming to my house. Then my son gets up, has a lot of drainage, wants cookies for breakfast I say no, he throws a fit and goes in timeout. I hear smash on the door and he threw something at the door and wall and chipped paint off the wall that I just painted 2 weeks earlier!!! I make him sit on his bed for time out now and he screams and works himself up so much he,throws up on his bed, comforter, everything. Now more laundry, try to shower but daughter runs in yelling there is water in the hallway and almost in her bedroom. Ugh!!!! Son flooded the bathroom by running sink with drain plugged, it takes every towel in the house to soak up the water, now more laundry. You get the picture. Haha! I feel your pain sis! Then my husband is gone for days at a time, so much that my son thinks he works on airplane and "daddy's home is the hotel". I feel like I never get a chance to just sit and relax. EVER!

:squeeze: I send you lots of hugs & kisses Chanel.. I keep reminding myself when I am 90. My kids will have to look after me. :wheelchair: So life sure is demanding but I have noticed I am away South & we went & found a river very shallow & we all enjoyed the river he is now 4. I forgot to take a ball. But I had an empty coke can. I was tossing it to him& he was into it. Yesterday the girls wanted to wash there own hair. I let them. Eventually there is life at the end. Those days past very quickly..It is good to vent.. So I will lend you my ear. Anytime you need it Chanel. Xo

:squeeze: I send you lots of hugs & kisses Chanel.. I keep reminding myself when I am 90. My kids will have to look after me. :wheelchair: So life sure is demanding but I have noticed I am away South & we went & found a river very shallow & we all enjoyed the river he is now 4. I forgot to take a ball. But I had an empty coke can. I was tossing it to him& he was into it. Yesterday the girls wanted to wash there own hair. I let them. Eventually there is life at the end. Those days past very quickly..It is good to vent.. So I will lend you my ear. Anytime you need it Chanel. Xo

Thank you so much Gabe! Hugs and Kisses to you too! It's nice after a good vent I feel so much better but you are right, they are only young once and eventually will have to take care of me. Hopefully the new system will be here before them. One can hope! Things are getting better though, those days are less frequent now. My husbands not in the truth and won't allow me to bring them to the meetings bit the kids will ask me to read the Bible Story book and it makes my heart warm and all worth it. The other day the kids were sitting around a fire pit in the neighbors backyard and my daughter was starring up,at the stars. She looked over to my husband and his friends and said "Jehovah lives up there". My husband gave a stone cold look but I was smiling soooo big inside. Is worth and wouldn't trade my babies for anything. Too bad we live so far away from each other, we could have had a playdate!