JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Besides Adobe:help::pray:

I have been searching the internet to look for another free program besides Adobe.. I have been trying to do my invoices and everything is fine on my computer, But when I send to my companies, They cannot open the files, the files are encrypted. I will have to go back the old fashioned way type and print for now, Please can I have some recommendations?

"It's a known fact that eighty decibels of rushing water is one of the most pleasing sounds known to mankind. On other hand, ten and a half days at sea is enough water for anybody." 

Sorry, Sis. Gabe, but I didn't quite understand. Adobe have got quite a few programs under their brand, Photoshop, inDesign, Premiere, Reader..? Do you mean a PDF printing software?

To this David said: “What have I done now? I was only asking a question!”

– 1 Samuel 17:29

Adobe is expensive, not free. I would go download www.openoffice.org and install it. It in office suite that is free, and you can save documents in the number of file types including microsoft word and adobe pdf. Is 1 of my favorite programs. I use it for my own talks, and to make a public talk schedule and sunday meeting assignment schedule.

I have a website about healthy low carb eating, nutrition, and weight loss. Come join CarnivoreTalk.com and learn more!

I have been searching the internet to look for another free program besides Adobe.. I have been trying to do my invoices and everything is fine on my computer, But when I send to my companies, They cannot open the files, the files are encrypted. I will have to go back the old fashioned way type and print for now, Please can I have some recommendations?

http://ebook.online-convert.com/convert-to-pdf This is a converter that you upload your files and then they convert them to whatever file you want. It says ebook converter but I have converted lots of files. Then when they are done you download it to your computer and can send it off in your email.

For beautiful eyes, look for the good in others; for beautiful lips, speak only words of kindness; and for poise, walk with the knowledge that you are never alone.

There is also this program you can download. The instructions are here with the download. http://www.bullzip.com/products/pdf/info.php/

For beautiful eyes, look for the good in others; for beautiful lips, speak only words of kindness; and for poise, walk with the knowledge that you are never alone.

Sorry, Sis. Gabe, but I didn't quite understand. Adobe have got quite a few programs under their brand, Photoshop, inDesign, Premiere, Reader..? Do you mean a PDF printing software?

Julius it is the PDF files that I am having trouble with.I am trying everything I can think of, my security settings etc, I have been using Adobe and this has been fine, but now for some reason I am clueless as to why when I send through the emails. My invoices are encrypted. I scan and copy my file to notepad and it comes up text. So it is still hard to determine, What has been done. So the NCH program wont let me just scan and copy as I need, If my invoices don't look professional. I get complaints etc. So I have downloaded the program that Bob suggested trying & I will try to figure that one out. My main concern is being able to email the invoice & my clients being able to open the file. One of the reasons I set up the office at home is because I still have my son with me, he is not ready for school for another 2yrs and I have back issues, since I had him, I try to avoid to much running around.

"It's a known fact that eighty decibels of rushing water is one of the most pleasing sounds known to mankind. On other hand, ten and a half days at sea is enough water for anybody." 

Found another one:And it is also free http://download.cnet.com/Invoicer/3000-2064_4-10115616.html?tag=mncol;8

121696=6738-invoice.jpeg And here's another that looks easy to use and is free: http://invoicesoftwarefree.org/index.html?