Jump to content
JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Recommended Posts

I would like to present another plugin for Obsidian called con[VER]sum. It's a complement to tra.VER:ture.

This plugin is a scripture reference parser and cross-linker for Obsidian which turns all your Bible references into a concordance.

More information in the GitHub repo or the Obsidian Community directory.


Feel free to ask questions here, or report issues/suggestions in the repo.

2026-07-31_20-11-52.png

2026-07-31_20-12-08.png

2026-07-31_20-13-28.png

2026-07-31_20-14-16.png

2026-07-31_20-15-44.png

  • Like 1
  • Love 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 4 weeks later...
10 hours ago, Eryk said:

I just released an update with important optimizations.
If you are using this plugin, please let me know what you think could be improved.

 

Hi Eryk,

I was able to download conVERsum, thanks.

 

However, I am not sure how this plugin works?

I read the description that Bible references are turned into a unified concordance and indexes/links scriptures across my notes.

 

But how?

When I press on a scripture in my Obsidian notes, only "traVERture" appears showing the scripture. 

 

But where is the "concordance" or "links" to other scriptures for conVERsum?

 

Sorry I am not understanding.

But I appreciate your help, thanks :)

"Create in me a pure heart, O God, And put within me a new spirit, a steadfast one" (PS 51:10)

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 1 month later...
On 02.08.2026 at 00:26, Eryk said:

Я хотел бы представить ещё один плагин для Obsidian  под названием con[VER]sum . Он дополняет  tra.VER:ture .

Этот плагин представляет собой парсер библейских ссылок и инструмент для создания перекрестных ссылок в Obsidian, который преобразует все ваши библейские ссылки в конкорданс.

Более подробная информация доступна в репозитории GitHub или в каталоге сообщества Obsidian .


Здесь вы можете задавать вопросы, а также сообщать о проблемах/вносить предложения в репозиторий .

2026-07-31_20-11-52.png

2026-07-31_20-12-08.png

2026-07-31_20-13-28.png

2026-07-31_20-14-16.png

2026-07-31_20-15-44.png

Dear brother! Thank you very much for your labor of love. These are excellent tools for a deeper analysis and study of God's word.
I hope the translator conveyed correctly what I wanted to say to you?
I wish you rich blessings from our heavenly Father, Jehovah!
Warm Christian greetings from Russia
  • Love 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation with your brothers and sisters!


You can post now, and then we will take you to the membership application. If you are already a member, sign in now to post with your existing account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

About JWTalk.net - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Since 2006, JWTalk has proved to be a well-moderated online community for real Jehovah's Witnesses on the web. However, our community is not an official website of Jehovah's Witnesses. It is not endorsed, sponsored, or maintained by any legal entity used by Jehovah's Witnesses. We are a pro-JW community maintained by brothers and sisters around the world. We expect all community members to be active publishers in their congregations, therefore, please do not apply for membership if you are not currently one of Jehovah's Witnesses.

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.

JWTalk 23.8.11 (changelog)