JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

I'm writing a book for myself about living in the NW.

Kiku

I try to visualize my life in the New World and describe it in an artistic style with AI. It really enlivens my faith and I have grown to love the truth even more.

I am now in the process of looking deeply into what will happen after Armageddon. Right now, the chronology in my fiction book looks like this (The years are notional and fictional):
1. 2035-3035. After Armageddon, resurrection and a grand program of training began. Kiku taught the truth to the resurrected people and restored the earth.
2. 2050. Kiku met the resurrected Alice, and they found in each other soul mates, and 5 years later they were married. Together they trained tens of thousands of disciples of Jesus Christ throughout the earth and built thousands of homes.
3. The year 3035. The last man who died is resurrected. The final test has begun. Many wicked people rebelled against Jehovah and were destroyed. Kiku and Alice survived this test. The people received perfection, death no longer exists. Jesus handed over authority to Jehovah.
4. 3035-4014. Kiku and Alice traveled the earth, exploring, creating, and enjoying a perfect life. In 3914, Kiku and Alice began to design and build the Aurora spaceship and other technologies. There were Kiku and Alice's first flights into space and began preparations to travel to other galaxies.
5. 4014-∞. Kiku and Alice enjoy space adventures, exploring other galaxies in search of aliens and planets with favorable conditions. They learn new things, creating technology and telling new friends from other civilizations about Jehovah. For example, in 4072, the planet "Acklis" was discovered with flora and fauna for colonization. And in 4222, intelligent aliens "Rumitians" were discovered on the planet "Rumi" from the "Maur" galaxy. There will be endless such discoveries...

But I am confused about the question regarding the resurrection on earth. When does it begin, and when does it end? It seemed to me that the verse in Revelation and our publications are contradictory. I remember there was a talk by Stephen Lethe with a clear chronology of the last understanding of how events will unfold after Armageddon. I'm looking for it now, but would appreciate it if someone could clue me in.

Edited by Kiku

My English is not very good, so if you see my mistakes, please tell me in the DM

I will always encourage such writing :D 

When does it begin, and when does it end?

We don't know.

We can assume it will start rather quickly with the righteous who will help us rebuild.

And we can assume it will end early enough so that everyone has enough time to take a stand for Jehovah.

Edited by Dages

4 minutes ago, Dages said:

J'encouragerai toujours une telle écriture:D 

When do you start, David?😊 Eager to read  you, as well as brother Kiku. It's funny because for my part I would rather write about the pre-Armageddon period, basically from now until the climax. It would not be fictional but rather a logbook, a photographic writing in a way.

Congratulations!!!
what a wonderful perspective that is helping you 

we are excited here and wish you success and that it motivates you even as the note in Hebrews 10:24 says, to motivate yourself, always in life!
If you'd like to share it with us later, we'd love to hear from you!

8 minutes ago, Dolce vita said:

When do you start, David?😊 Eager to read  you, as well as brother Kiku. It's funny because for my part I would rather write about the pre-Armageddon period, basically from now until the climax. It would not be fictional but rather a logbook, a photographic writing in a way.

There is a topic with small stories where I wrote a bit :D 

34 minutes ago, Kiku said:

when does it end?

Considering that the last person resurrected would need to be taught about Jesus, the history of the Jehovah's Witnesses, and the new scrolls, as well as progress toward perfection, the resurrection would most likely end hundreds of years before the final test.

41 minutes ago, Kiku said:

But I am confused about the question regarding the resurrection on earth. When does it begin, and when does it end?

INSIGHT: Resurrection

How would it be possible in 1,000 years to resurrect and educate the billions now in the grave?

Nevertheless, an illustration reveals what a simple, practical thing Jehovah has in mind for mankind. Not to prophesy, but merely for the purpose of illustration, let us assume that those who compose the “great crowd” of righteous persons who “come out of the great tribulation” on this system of things alive (Re 7:9, 14) number about 6,000,000 (about 1/1000 of earth’s present population). Then if, after allowing, say, 100 years spent in their training and in ‘subduing’ a portion of the earth (Ge 1:28), God purposes to bring back three percent of this number, this would mean that each newly arrived person would be looked after by 33 trained ones. Since a yearly increase of three percent, compounded, doubles the number about every 24 years, the entire 20 billion (20,000,000,000) could be resurrected before 400 years of Christ’s Thousand Year Reign had elapsed, giving ample time for training and judging the resurrected ones without disrupting harmony and order on earth. Thus God, with his almighty power and wisdom, is able to bring his purpose to a glorious conclusion fully within the framework of the laws and arrangements he has made for mankind from the beginning, with the added undeserved kindness of the resurrection.—Ro 11:33-36.

CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D

Thank you for your responses, it's very much appreciated!

I want to share that I was a little confused by this illustration with the events.
https://www.jw.org/finder?wtlocale=E&docid=1102017952&srcid=share
I'm assuming the pictures here are not in chronological order? 

My English is not very good, so if you see my mistakes, please tell me in the DM

1 minute ago, Kiku said:

Thank you for your responses, it's very much appreciated!

I want to share that I was a little confused by this illustration with the events.
https://www.jw.org/finder?wtlocale=E&docid=1102017952&srcid=share
I'm assuming the pictures here are not in chronological order? 

The pictures are in chronological order.  Jesus "job" is to restore mankind to perfection.  Once he does that, he hands perfect mankind back to Jehovah.  Now the world is in the same condition as when Adam and Eve sinned.  Perfect humanity being directly governed by Jehovah.  Satan gets another chance to corrupt all of humanity under the same conditions as before, fails, and is destroyed.  Sovereignty case closed. 

1 Corinthians 15:26 says:
And the last enemy, death, is to be brought to nothing.

But according to the chronology of the illustration, the last enemy is Satan and the rebels.

Posted (edited)

I can assume that the events in the illustration are placed correctly, it's just that perhaps the verse to the first event wasn't chosen well, which is confusing. Yes, death will be destroyed after Satan and the rebels. But Mankind Restored to Perfection before Satan is released.

Edited by Kiku

2 minutes ago, Kiku said:

1 Corinthians 15:26 says:
And the last enemy, death, is to be brought to nothing.

But according to the chronology of the illustration, the last enemy is Satan and the rebels.

That is picture #4.  So Satan is not the last enemy.  Picture #5 says "Endless Life in Peace and Unity".  That's when the last enemy death is brought to nothing.  

Posted (edited)

Here's a small part of the fiction book:

Spoiler

In the year 3036 A.D., an era of change began. A thousand years ago, Jehovah God, accompanied by Jesus Christ and the angels, delivered mankind from darkness and suffering by destroying Satan, demons, sin and death.

After that, a new era - a New World for those who obey God - began. People who had been resurrected to life on earth found that there was no more war, hunger, old age, disease, injustice and death in the world. Now everyone could live happily ever after, enjoying all the benefits of life. Youth returned to everyone, food and comfortable housing were available to all, and work brought only pleasure and joy.

The cities were bustling with life, people went about their daily business. Everyone worked in harmony, each contributing their unique skills and talents to the common cause. There were no more divisions and rivalries, only love and unity. The arts flourished: music and dance filled the streets, and beautiful works of literature and art adorned every home.

In this utopian society, education was free and available to all. Children learned about the history of the world and the great sacrifices made by Jehovah and Jesus Christ to bring about an era of peace and prosperity. They were taught the importance of love, kindness and compassion and how to live in harmony with nature and each other.

The environment was carefully protected and preserved. Renewable energy sources powered cities, and waste was recycled or reused. People lived in harmony with nature, enjoying its beauty and taking only the essentials. Wildlife flourished and endangered species were brought back from the brink of extinction.

Sports and recreation were an important part of life. People played a variety of sports such as flying disc golf and soccer in weightlessness. Nature hikes and camping were popular, as were cultural events such as concerts, theater performances, and art exhibitions.

There was also a strong emphasis on spiritual growth. People attended angel-led worship services where they sang praises to Jehovah and Jesus Christ, listened to inspiring sermons, and engaged in deep discussions about the meaning of life and their place in the world. Prayer was encouraged, and many people found comfort in a personal relationship with Jehovah.

In this ideal society, everyone was content and happy. There was no need for possessions as all necessities were provided. People lived simply but richly, enjoying the simple pleasures of life. They appreciated the beauty of nature, the love of family and friends, and the joy of serving others.

One of the most treasured traditions in this utopia was the annual Festival of Lights, celebrated on the anniversary of Jehovah's liberation of humanity from darkness. On this day, people from all corners of the world would gather in the great city of New Jerusalem, the capital of the New World. The streets would be decorated with sparkling lights and the air would be filled with the sounds of music and laughter. The festival would last a week, with parades, concerts, theater performances and art exhibitions.

The festival culminated in a grand procession in which people from all walks of life marched in honor of Jehovah and Jesus Christ, carrying torches that lit up the night sky. Angels hovered above the ground, their wings casting shadows on the earth below. The procession ended in a large square in front of Jehovah's throne, where the ruler of the universe descended to address the assembled crowd.

As the people listened to Jehovah's words of wisdom and encouragement, they were overcome with a sense of awe and reverence. They were reminded of the great sacrifice that had been made for them, and of the responsibility of living in such a blessed age. The love and gratitude in their hearts were palpable, and tears of joy flowed down many faces.

When Jehovah finished speaking, the crowd broke into thunderous applause, their hands clapping in unison, creating a deafening symphony of praise. Angels joined in, their heavenly voices soaring over the crowd, lifting the spirits of all the listeners. The atmosphere was filled with emotion, as if the very air was charged with the energy of love and devotion.

As the applause died down and people began to disperse, returning to their homes and families, their hearts filled with renewed purpose and determination. They continued to live in harmony with each other and with nature, striving each day to become better citizens of the New World.

The angels, seeing the love and devotion of the human race, returned to their heavenly abodes, their wings shining with a radiant light that filled the sky. All night long they sang the praises of Jehovah and Jesus Christ, and their thunderous voices were heard throughout the world.

Edited by Kiku

2 hours ago, Dolce vita said:

Thanks for the idea, I will start the first chapter by describing the years 1925-1941, describing the idea of how the Nazis persecuted Jehovah's Witnesses and how Alice endured it. And the next chapter will be about our days and the near future. And I also want to describe in detail the post-apocalyptic setting after armageddon.

Is it reasonable to consider 2914 the end of the thousand-year reign of Christ?