JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

SPIDERS :scared:

• 3 weeks later...
...I don't know whats worse a spider a snake.
A SNAKE IS WORSE--YES I KNOW I'M YELLING WITH ALL CAPS!
I kinda like snakes, just not where I don't expect them. Spiders? I don't mind them as long as they are not in the house or in my car.

129260=7206-spider_gif.jpg

129260=7207-snake.gif

For beautiful eyes, look for the good in others; for beautiful lips, speak only words of kindness; and for poise, walk with the knowledge that you are never alone.

I had. A major. Scare the other day i went to get my body board. There was this huge wolf spider. The shed is only metres above. My head it was quite a sick feeling.

"It's a known fact that eighty decibels of rushing water is one of the most pleasing sounds known to mankind. On other hand, ten and a half days at sea is enough water for anybody." 

...I don't know whats worse a spider a snake.
A SNAKE IS WORSE--YES I KNOW I'M YELLING WITH ALL CAPS!
I kinda like snakes' date=' just not where I don't expect them. Spiders? I don't mind them as long as they are not in the house or in my car.

129260=7206-spider_gif.jpg

129260=7207-snake.gif [/quote'] THE MORE LEGS THE BETTER!

• 3 weeks later...

The funny thing is that the scary beasts you all are talking about are beneficial creatures for humans. Snakes eat vermin or other snakes and only attack humans when in a defensive mode. Likewise, spiders and scorpions eat harmful insects and will only sting or bite humans when defending themselves. Just live and let live and be careful. In the New World all this will be in a correct balance. Praise Jehovah for that, as I have absolutely freaked out when a large wolf spider crawled on my arm!

The funny 1 thing is that the scary beasts you all are talking about are beneficial creatures for humans 2 . Snakes eat vermin or other snakes and only attack humans when in a defensive mode. Likewise, spiders and scorpions eat harmful insects and will only sting or bite humans when defending themselves. Just live and let live and be careful. In the New World all this will be in a correct balance 3 . Praise Jehovah for that, as I have absolutely freaked out when a large wolf spider crawled on my arm!

1. That's not funny.

2. Who cares?

3. No, snakes are not going to be in the New System. It is not because of their connection to Satan, nor because they are out of balance in this world. IT IS BECAUSE THEY ARE SO DANG UGLY AND THEY SQUIRM WEIRD.

I am sure all creatures have a purpose bro. Jack.

But when you see your baby asleep in a play cott. & a white tip spider walking over her & on the head. I cringe after hearing & seeing people bitten by these spiders is not gud.

Also going to open a car door & you have hold of your son so he doesn.t run away & at the same time you have just touches a wolf spider. Caught of guard because this spider has come out from the luver. Your whole hand is then on fire. You got to then put your child in his car seat. Try to drive home & also find a place to get ice to cool your hand & the car you are driving is.a stick shift. Please tell me how that is beneficial for humans. This happened recently.

"It's a known fact that eighty decibels of rushing water is one of the most pleasing sounds known to mankind. On other hand, ten and a half days at sea is enough water for anybody." 

The funny 1 thing is that the scary beasts you all are talking about are beneficial creatures for humans 2 . Snakes eat vermin or other snakes and only attack humans when in a defensive mode. Likewise, spiders and scorpions eat harmful insects and will only sting or bite humans when defending themselves. Just live and let live and be careful. In the New World all this will be in a correct balance 3 . Praise Jehovah for that, as I have absolutely freaked out when a large wolf spider crawled on my arm!

1. That's not funny.

2. Who cares?

3. No, snakes are not going to be in the New System. It is not because of their connection to Satan, nor because they are out of balance in this world. IT IS BECAUSE THEY ARE SO DANG UGLY AND THEY SQUIRM WEIRD.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ophidiophobia

We will be free of any phobia in the new world, I'm sure :)

List of phobias

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_phobias

There are some interesting phobias in this list::eek:

Gynophobia , for instance :pinch:

"Absolute rubbish”