JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Leaving this forum...

I would first like to say a HUGE thank you to EVERYONE on this forum, you have all encouraged me so much over the past couple of months. I have posted before that i was finding ways of simplifying my life and thus got rid of my Twitter account and i have tried to spend less time on Facebook, Google plus and the internet in general (apart from the fabulous society's website >:D<) After some thought, i have deiced that i will shut down my account on JWtalk. I could just spent less time on here but then there is always the possibility that i could, again, spend a lot of time on here. I would like to stress that this was a personal decision and that no one on this forum made me make feel unwanted etc.

I would love to keep in contact, so if anyone would like to talk to me via email, please send me a PM :encourage:

I would also love to let you all know that i am working even closer to my goal of baptism. One of our Elders is going to go through an article with me on Sunday and discuss whether i need to work on anything first and then i will go from there. We have an assembly in December but i would love to be baptised in December or April/May next year so it is between the transition of changing from school to college and i will have a bit more time on my hands this summer *EDIT* for pioneering!

Thank you all for everything! I will shut this account when i work out how to!!

Best wishes and warm Christian love,

Hannah :flowers:

Ditto, and we will miss you. We've enjoyed your visit, Hannah. Keep up the good work. Vernalee

Hannah,

Here is the link to deactivate your account:

http://www.jwtalk.net/forum/read.php?19,5557

I want to thank you for being a part of the forum, we have enjoyed your posts. Keep up with your goal of baptism, it's the best choice you can make in your life!!!!!! Hope all goes well with you!!

Thanks Again.

For beautiful eyes, look for the good in others; for beautiful lips, speak only words of kindness; and for poise, walk with the knowledge that you are never alone.

Hannah, I'd be lying if I said we won't miss you...You can always decide to return. Keep up the good work you're doing and the progress you're making in the Truth. Don't let anything get in your way of serving Jehovah and progressing to maturity.

Hugs to you!

I intend to live forever...so far so good. :D