JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Every Nuclear Explosion Since 1945

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 4167 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

I wasn't sure which topic this should appear in. It isn't entertainment or chit chat, but it is was a project that took 7 years to make and uploaded 2010 - so not current news.It's a little long at 14 minutes, 25 seconds, but I couldn't turn it off - I'm not sure what the right word is to describe how I felt watching it. Eerie?!:scared:

In the light of the scripture at Revelation 11:18 this is a clear example of earth ruination, also threat of and actual Wars (Revelation 6:4 - along with Jesus prophecies in the gospels), that has only started happening since Biblical prophecies of the 20th Century/'Signs of the Times of the 'Last Days' have been coming true:

A Time-Lapse Map of Every Nuclear Explosion Since 1945 - by Isao Hashimoto

"Japanese artist Isao Hashimoto has created a beautiful, undeniably scary time-lapse map of the 2053 nuclear explosions which have taken place between 1945 and 1998, beginning with the Manhattan Project's "Trinity" test near Los Alamos and concluding with Pakistan's nuclear tests in May of 1998. This leaves out North Korea's two alleged nuclear tests in this past decade (the legitimacy of both of which is not 100% clear).

Each nation gets a blip and a flashing dot on the map whenever they detonate a nuclear weapon, with a running tally kept on the top and bottom bars of the screen. Hashimoto, who began the project in 2003, says that he created it with the goal of showing"the fear and folly of nuclear weapons." It starts really slow — if you want to see real action, skip ahead to 1962 or so — but the buildup becomes overwhelming.

This has been posted somewhere on this forum before, not sure where though. I think it is quite disconcerting how many bombs have been set off in certain areas. There is a few places that have been completely caned by nuclear bombs.

I still have a belief that is my own speculation that nuclear bombs are possibly linked to the great tribulation and could be linked with the destruction of babylon the great (in certain countries) and could be the reason why Jehovah has to step in or else nobody would escape.

Matthew 24:22 In fact, unless those days were cut short, no flesh would be saved; but on account of the chosen ones those days will be cut short.

The Nuclear threat is stilll apparently high!

Micah 4:5 ......"we, for our part, shall walk in the name of Jehovah our God to time indefinite, even forever."

John 15:13 "No one has love greater than this, that someone should surrender his life in behalf of his friends."

God has put nuclear energy/radioactive elements here for a purpose, but all we have mostly seen is a destructive one.Harnessing the energy for power hasn't been really successful so far either because humans haven't been able to cleanly extract/use it without causing nasty radioactive pollution. There's tons of radioactive waste here on the edge of our beautiful Lake District and the arguments still rage on as to where to safely store it for hundreds of years - underground repository isn't looking good in land full of underground water, land faults and other unstable anomalies. They've been storing top level waste above ground, but the canisters from the old stuff from the 1950's leaks Ceasium and it and all the rest is a terrorism bomb hazard. This aside from the tons of Plutonium stored onsite and the tons of 'low level' waste stored in pits nearby at Drigg - apparently the luminescent paint once used in old watch and war-plane dials is buried here because it turned out to be a radioactive hazard .

I look forward to Divine guidance showing us a better cleaner use of it.