JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Sing To Jehovah

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 4099 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

I don't know if this is the right place for this. I can't see where it should go. If this is not the right place, or if there's already an existing topic, please merge (and then please pm me the thread :) thanks!)

anyway, I love the songs in our songbook - both the old and the new. In the new, I have a few favorites. I think I already shared the first one I did, which was song # 91. I just can't find the thread (my bad). Well, now I'm sharing the new song my brother and I recorded. It's song number 68 - the prayer of the lowly one. I love this song and I get a little emotional when I sing it. I hope everybody likes it!

It's lovely, you have a very beautiful voice but is it suppose to have no image? .... (I thought my computer was broke)...

Maybe you missed Joy's comment below the video:

Sorry again that there's no video. My phone was placed at least a meter away from me.