JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Crisp Invoices

I have been using a template on Google Plus /Drive Called Crisp Invoices it looks easy. So when I check to see if its ok before I send and It looks fine to me.

But when I sent them out they were too big and had to hand write in the end. So I have attached a copy. I was wondering if anyone has used them before and can please help me out with adjusting the settings. Thank you kindly.

It does contain my details & wasn't able to delete them sorry for inconvience.

"It's a known fact that eighty decibels of rushing water is one of the most pleasing sounds known to mankind. On other hand, ten and a half days at sea is enough water for anybody." 

Before I was using that program I was using the NCH Express invoices. I no longer have the CD or the rego Numbers as I have moved many times since I first purchased it. When I used that one & Sent out the invoices. via email. they went blue and couldn't be read properly I am not sure if there is a setting to go back

SO I will attach this also.

So again thank you kindly for any input. I am looking into doing a Book keeping correspondency.

"It's a known fact that eighty decibels of rushing water is one of the most pleasing sounds known to mankind. On other hand, ten and a half days at sea is enough water for anybody." 

I downloaded invoice ASAP for my husband. It's is for the iPad. I don't know what you use but it seemed very user friendly. You can email the invoice or print. Its also keeps track of invoices and payments. My husband decided to keep using quickbooks for his business so we never used it but I liked what I saw.

I have been working all morning on another Idea. I found a spread sheet program called Office suite. Its a free program.

I created an invoice and turned it into a PDF through adobe. I am going to include it. sorry it does have my personal email etc.

can I please have some feed back as to how it turns out on your computers. thanks I appreciate any thoughts.:)

Can this file please deleted after. Thanks

Check this out on ebay. They have all kinds of forms and invoices.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Simple-Invoice-Printer-for-Home-or-Office-Print-Invoices-and-Packing-Lists-/121051894438?pt=US_Office_Business_Software&hash=item1c2f4152a6

Features include:

The program saves the name and address of your business so that you only need to enter it once

A single click of the mouse transfers Sold To information to the Ship To field

Another mouse-click inserts today's date into the Date field

Optionally advance invoice numbers automatically

Totals are automatically calculated

Past Due reminders are easily created

An optional Sales Tax field is provided

Complete file handling capability is provided: Open, Save and Save As

The program provides all necessary printing features: Print, Print Preview and Print Setup

Print Preview shows you exactly what will be shown on the printed invoice

Dollar amounts are not shown on packing lists

A Calculator button at the bottom of the screen displays a convenient math calculator

Each line in the top-of-page heading can be printed in bold and/or italic font if desired

Accesible to the blind (Screen reader must be able to read Tool Tips)

For beautiful eyes, look for the good in others; for beautiful lips, speak only words of kindness; and for poise, walk with the knowledge that you are never alone.

All 3 of the ones you posted open fine for me.

The very first one had an EXTREMELY large red flower on that took up almost half the page. I would remove the flower or make it much smaller. Other than that - the rest look fine.

note: per your request I deleted the PDF in the earlier posts.

Plan ahead as if Armageddon will not come in your lifetime, but lead your life as if it will come tomorrow (w 2004 Dec. 1 page 29)

Soon .....

Thanks Jerry. Great I will proceed with the last one.:)

I thought the last one was the BEST!!! Nice image, no background color, easy to read and add up, BUT do you always send our your banking info.

In the states we just ask ones to send us a check to the business name. Perhaps it is an Ozzy thing?

note: it took me a minute to realize the dates were - day/month/year - in the US for the most part we do month/day/year so today would be 01/15/13 - instead of 15/01/13

Plan ahead as if Armageddon will not come in your lifetime, but lead your life as if it will come tomorrow (w 2004 Dec. 1 page 29)

Soon .....

Yes for the new clients. I have a few that pay over the net.

Then I don't include for the next time I invoice them.

I have one that stills pays by cheq.

Sometimes its a good thing.

I find now I have taken on a bit of ironing for that cash flow in between.

But thats because of beong self employed.

I just read in this weeks paper. Aussies are about to get another tax.

FIRE tax. We have Carbon. Gst. Land. Rates. Roads. Cars nealy every thing is taxed. Is the USA. Similar?

I kinda live in my own bubble. Lol

I just read in this weeks paper. Aussies are about to get another tax.

FIRE tax. We have Carbon. Gst. Land. Rates. Roads. Cars nealy every thing is taxed. Is the USA. Similar?

I kinda live in my own bubble. Lol

We had a thread here about different taxes in different countries. I am not sure where - when I have time I'll look.

Here in the US we are taxed in many ways also, some when you buy a product like gas, alcohol or certain services. Almost all states have a "state tax" where they add a percentage to products you buy - anywhere from 6 to 15%. This is an interesting site that describes the state taxes - different in every state. http://www.retirementliving.com/taxes-by-state

Then there is a social security tax - about 10% of everything you make. And then there is the federal tax - this depends on how much you make:

Rate / Single Filers / Married Joint Filers / Head of Household Filers

10% / $0 to $8,925 / $0 to $17,850 / $0 to $12,750

15% / $8,925 to $36,250 / $17,850 to $72,500 / $12,750 to $48,600

25% / $36,250 to $87,850 / $72,500 to $146,400 / $48,600 to $125,450

28% / $87,850 to $183,250 / $146,400 to $223,050 / $125,450 to $203,150

33% / $183,250 to $398,350 / $223,050 to $398,350 / $203,150 to $398,350

35%/ $398,350 to $400,000 / $398,350 to $450,000 / $398,350 to $425,000

39.6%/ $400,000 and up / $450,000 and up / $425,000 and up

This may not display right, but hopefully you get the idea. Then there are deductions that you can take for certain things.

Bottom line, I figure about 1/3 to 1/2 of everything we make ends up in the governements hands.

Soon .....

I look forward to the real life.

Jesus saw the burdens & the taxes

..:)-D heres to the future. Lol

I look forward to the real life.

Jesus saw the burdens & the taxes

..:)-D heres to the future. Lol

I'll pray for that!!! Oh and drink to it too :)-D

Soon .....