JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

What does labor feel like?

It gave me flashbacks watching this......after many hours of labor ...an old nurse came in and said "This ones going for a c-section." After all those hours of horrendous labor I'd dialated 1 centimeter. It is a very scary,painful beyond belief and an overall unenjoyable experience having a baby.But then after it all you have the 'baby':crush:

I think I must have had 3 of the most easiest birth experiences ever :)

BUT I still feel that all men should go through this so they can 'feel' our pain... and even then I'm not sure it is the same type of pain ?? it should be turned up full and left on for a good 12 hours... just so they get the feel of it :bringiton:

Love you really guys :raspberry:

You can't walk with God while holding hands with the Devil.

What always amazed me was that after going through all that, women still want to have more children. If men had to go through all that, there would be no population explosion, over crowding or traffic congestion. In fact there would be very few people on the face of the earth. Not related to Sea Horses at all. I see no need to infringe on an experience that Jehovah intended for women exclusively. __Gen.3:16 :lol1:

We cannot incite if we are not in sight.___Heb.10:24,25

What amazes me is how many men want their women.

To give them a son to carry their names. Lol

Once a bro said he didn't understand why women keep going back for kids & he had 2 hernias done. He said he knew which he rather go for. Lol.

Now I say. To him if I eva see him again. I have been both places.

Yeah it hurts. but at least you can cuddle that precious baby. At least we can bond &see your tummy move like it has an aliegn lol.

I totally agree & saw the funny side when Arnold Swarz. Was in junior. Yeah bring it on lol.

When I was near the end of labor with my 2nd.

Because I hsd epidural with my first. I had so much pethadine. I was high. But the pain out of this world.

My hubby was holding my hand.

I asked him could I get the epidural. He said ok.

I didn't believe him so I grabed his six pack. I was wasted & squeezed like a vice his six pack said get me the epi NOw. Lol.

"It's a known fact that eighty decibels of rushing water is one of the most pleasing sounds known to mankind. On other hand, ten and a half days at sea is enough water for anybody."