JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Exercise

Jerry you so funny. Ha.

I once tried to drink Stout but could only do it thru a straw. Only took it cause I thought since its got the good stuff for expecting mums. I bought a six pack. Hubby got the rest. Lols

"It's a known fact that eighty decibels of rushing water is one of the most pleasing sounds known to mankind. On other hand, ten and a half days at sea is enough water for anybody." 

Great idea Nancy.

I like a Ginger Beer.

Is there a substitue for Beer itself?

I was joking... I rarely drink beer.My husband drinks a beer every couple months.

I have been looking at the calorie counters....like lose it and my fitnesspal.com. ...very easy to follow.

I just won't log in the exercise.But I'll ride my bike, keep doing the 30 day shred and see how it goes...I feel pretty good.

Nancy I am laughing. I can't go the beer, One time my hubby was wanting to give it up. So in the supermarket there is an Alcohol free beer. I bought it in support of his wanting no alcohol, I had a sipe, I leave it for someone else. There is also a Claytons whisky with no alcohol Now that ones the pits. Lol.

I am liking your routine you got me wanting start up again, thanks heeps.

"It's a known fact that eighty decibels of rushing water is one of the most pleasing sounds known to mankind. On other hand, ten and a half days at sea is enough water for anybody." 

Hey Nancy. Here is some info about ginger "beer"--not really alcoholic.

The big difference between ginger beer and ginger ale is that ginger beer is brewed (fermented) but ginger ale is just carbonated water that's been flavored with ginger. Today's brewed ginger beers are categorized as non-alcoholic drinks because their alcohol content is less than 0.5 percent, which meets FDA requirements. Since ginger beers are naturally fermented, they have less carbonation and often develop a beer-like head when poured into a glass. Some ginger beers are sold unfiltered and appear cloudy, so it's recommended the bottle be inverted before drinking to reincorporate any separation.

Above info was quoted from print from our distributors info sheet. I always thought it was beer---but it isn't. Just in the way it is brewed. If a recipe calls for ginger beer--just use ginger ale. I drove myself crazy trying to find ginger beer for Moscow Mules then I was given this helpful info.

LeslieDean

Thankful to be among friends everyday!