JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Tablet accesories

Thank you for the help, but I need a company I can call and order over the phone-no credit card for online. I called Stoops but they aren't into that yet. I thought maybe someone knows a witness -perhaps that sells Bible accessories or a pioneer that may sell these....I don't know if I can order from amazon by phone...did you get accessories for the galaxy tab 2 10.1? Hard to find!

:)o

Jehovah is "walking upon the wings of the wind" PS. 104:3b

cat2_e0.gif

I also buy almost exclusivly from Amazon. Here are their current payment options:

Payment, Pricing & Promotions

Amazon.com accepts American Express, Diners Club, Discover, JCB, MasterCard, Eurocard, Visa, Visa Check Cards, payment from your checking account, Amazon.com gift cards, Amazon.com Gift Card claim codes, Amazon Payments Stored Balance, and the Amazon Store Card.

Maybe paying from your checking account would work for you?

I think Poetic cases are great and reasonably priced to. I have one for my Galaxy Note 10.1 and really like it. Here is the one for The Galaxy tab:

http://www.amazon.com/Poetic-Slimbook-Leather-Samsung-Galaxy/dp/B007YUISN0/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1362079893&sr=8-1&keywords=Galaxy+tab+2+case

I also buy almost exclusivly from Amazon. Here are their current payment options:

Payment, Pricing & Promotions

Amazon.com accepts American Express, Diners Club, Discover, JCB, MasterCard, Eurocard, Visa, Visa Check Cards, payment from your checking account, Amazon.com gift cards, Amazon.com Gift Card claim codes, Amazon Payments Stored Balance, and the Amazon Store Card.

Maybe paying from your checking account would work for you?

I think Poetic cases are great and reasonably priced to. I have one for my Galaxy Note 10.1 and really like it. Here is the one for The Galaxy tab:

http://www.amazon.com/Poetic-Slimbook-Leather-Samsung-Galaxy/dp/B007YUISN0/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1362079893&sr=8-1&keywords=Galaxy+tab+2+case

Thanks Chuck-I like the gift card idea and I will check the website..as long as it is galaxy tab 2 10.1, that will be great let you know later-meeting tonight-thanks again!:wave:

cat2_e0.gif

Angela~thanks for the input. I was hoping maybe a witness had a business selling accessories - especially a pioneer. So many friends have tablets and smart phones now - We did find a case on Amazon and I think if my husband decides to get it we can manage...I appreciate your personal interest...never purchased from a store online except Stoops.and vitamins that had phone numbers. Well, we older ones are learning. It's the jw.org website that is the motivating factor! :lol1:

cat2_e0.gif

Sorry friends about the inappropriate smiley...thought it was a simple smiley-not laughing! I guess my cell signal cut out when I picked it...anyway...tried to find an amazon gift card-no store here sells them anymore. People must have been stealing them..so, went to the bank and got a Visa gift card...will try it and post results. Thanks again.:phone:

cat2_e0.gif

Thanks Chuck-my husband decided to order the Snuggs case on sale and we ended up getting a visa gift card at the bank and succesfully placed the order. An all day adventure but we know what to do now.... thanks to your help and encouragement from the forum...

:grouphug:

cat2_e0.gif

I'm glad it worked out for you!

Did you get the snuggs case that has the "Elastic hand strap"? I have that one as well as the less expensive "Poetic" case and they are both very nice. I tend to use the Poetic case more. The snuggs case has white stitching on the black leather and that bothers me a little, but it is a good case and more functional then the poetic in my opinion.

Use a black permanent marker to color the stitching. I've done that lots of times on things.

For beautiful eyes, look for the good in others; for beautiful lips, speak only words of kindness; and for poise, walk with the knowledge that you are never alone.

Yes, Chuck~It is the case with the strap and I am hoping that if the brothers use their tablets at the meetings more that my husband Don will have a manageable case.

And if he would like to we will take our sister's advice and use a black marker on the stitching! I ended up using my personal small checking account...bank didn't tell me how they registered the visa gift card-my name or husband's name. I should have listened to you! Live and learn. Jehovah bless you all..

:)o

cat2_e0.gif

Use a black permanent marker to color the stitching. I've done that lots of times on things.

Great idea! I'll give it a try, Thanks VL !

Chuck-I found out why my visa gift card did not work. The person who sold it to me at the bank said it was registered for online use but it wasn't ! I had to talk to someone in India today to find out and then he kindly registered it....again...live and learn...

:wave:

cat2_e0.gif

• 2 weeks later...

Did you get the snuggs case that has the "Elastic hand strap"? I have that one as well as the less expensive "Poetic" case and they are both very nice. I tend to use the Poetic case more. The snuggs case has white stitching on the black leather and that bothers me a little, but it is a good case and more functional then the poetic in my opinion.

. ..well, we finally got the Snuggs case and my husband really likes it! The white stitching is very small which is fine, and the flap is magnetic which is great! More friends are bringing their tablets to the meeting, so now Don is ready when he feels comfortable about it! Thanks again for your help!

:ecstatic:

cat2_e0.gif

. ..well, we finally got the Snuggs case and my husband really likes it! The white stitching is very small which is fine, and the flap is magnetic which is great! More friends are bringing their tablets to the meeting, so now Don is ready when he feels comfortable about it! Thanks again for your help!

:ecstatic:

Great, I'm glad it worked out so well for you! :)