JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

How Many Husbands.

Who me? On a serious note though, our poor sister, surfer girl, probably doesn't think this is a funny subject. My heart goes out to her. While not taking sides, the information in the '94 W, 7/15, pg 10, may help. The only way I know is because my wife has left me, and perhaps if I would only have listened to my Father, our peace could be like the river.

Its all fine Bryan..

I didn't and don't know how to create a Poll.

Seeing how my guy and spending the last few days with his father. I got to understand more why my Hubby is the way he is. For instance. The other morning. The weather is becoming more chilly here and my kids love porridge and so does his dad. So I made some for breaky. His dad was getting ready for the meeting. We were to leave early to come back home After my effort and letting his Dad know I had made the Porridge. His Dad said. OH!!!! I like my own. I have usually cooked for his dad when we have gone for a visit. Done the shopping & cleaned his House too. But the way his dad spoke was. I see now. I fully get it now. I was stunned by his Dad. I don't like going to visit now.  But I won't tell my Hubby. Just one of those occasions. Just pretend to smile & wave.
Instead of being a complainer. I wanted to see from another point of view. What goes on in other peoples lives without being too personal. It gives me a new way to better understand..

I completely love all the jokes & stirs. Its all grand. :)

"It's a known fact that eighty decibels of rushing water is one of the most pleasing sounds known to mankind. On other hand, ten and a half days at sea is enough water for anybody." 

• 3 weeks later...

Ahh surfergirl, I feel for you. My first 2 marriages were like that but much more severe. It is so hard to not have the companion that lets you be yourself and to feel like your walking on eggshells. It is not fun. Please keep on praying to Jehovah about each thing that makes it hard for you and ask Jehovah to help change it. Put everything onto Jehovah, if he truly loves Jehovah, he will get reminders and he will change. Make sure you study together and pray together. Do everything you can to make your situation as spiritually close as you can. If you feel the need of the elders help, then that is what they are there for, take advantage of it. They may see something that you don't see and maybe you may need to change something, be humble and listen and try what they say. They are only trying to help the situation to make it better, but they are imperfect and can't see the inside of the marriage and what goes on. So be patient and lean heavily on Jehovah. If things improve then give praise to Jehovah, otherwise if there is a serious problem Jehovah will bring it out and your reliance on Jehovah will give you strength to get through it. I promise. I have been through a lot and Jehovah has always come through. 

I never go out on my own and my wife either

We always do and see things together like when we go to the shopping mall and I always need to look to every gadget that is to look to and she doesn't share the same taste... Or when she needs to look to every purse there is to look to and I dislike it a lot... But she goes with me and I go with her rather than being each one in each place...

We also have different tastes for TV series and movies but we see everything together... If she caughts me paying more attention to my phone than the series going on she tells me "aren't paying attention? Drop your toy!" lool

I must say that my wife is more into us being completly glued together than I am, but I don't mind because since we work in different hours we have little time to be together and we get to talk a lot while we do everything else

She is my second wife and she was a blessing from Jehovah, an answer from my prayers

My first wife desassociated herself and my life was miserable after that... I just gave up everything and left the congregation for some years... Long story...

I finally returned 7 years ago and married the wife I have now and I've never been happier... :)

when I was married,due to my work hours,7am to 7pm my then wife didn't cook for me on my work days at my request.On my days off I cooked and had dinner ready when she got home.I did whatever I wanted to do ,fish ride my bike ect,while she was at work but when she was home that is where I wanted to be.