JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Woman Finds Her Dog After Tornado During Live Tv Interview

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 3982 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

I saw that, too. I have to admit, my first reaction was that it's a hoax. After the tornado outbreak here in Alabama two years ago, I remember seeing a news report very similar to that. Someone being interviewed and finding their lost pet during the interview. I can't remember the details, might have been a cat, even, but, very much like this one.  The woman is pretty convincing, though. Could be real.

I finally found a clip I was thinking of. It was a cat that was found during an interview in Tuscaloosa, Alabama two years ago. Remember, this is not the Oklahoma tornado of last week. This is from one of the April 27, 2011 tornadoes that hit Alabama.

http://lovemeow.com/2011/05/missing-cat-shows-up-during-tv-interview-weeks-after-tornado/

Diane--we have a customer who is a animal rescuer.  She goes out of state and she and her husband rescue all types of animals from fires, tornados, floods, hurricanes etc,  They pack a horse trailer full of donated goods, meds and food and off they go.  She said that FEMA was already present when they arrived in Moore, OK to help with the animals.  She said they waited 4 hours in a parking lot while FEMA was in a conference then they came out and said they had it "under control" and they could leave.  She said that while there they found out that this woman (in the clip above) was being interviewed and that this was the SECOND time she was in a class F-4 tornado.  They said the chances of winning a lottery was greater than being in two F-4 tornados!  Brenda said she told the woman "You better go and buy a lottery ticket with luck like yours".  I don't know how she knows it but Brenda (the rescurer) said that almost 1 million dollars has been collected for this woman alone!  I have not tried to verify this on a search but Brenda is well known in the community and the state calls her out to assist all the time so I don't know why she would give false information.

I thought if this were true it is another way that this system is unfair.  One million could go for alot of the victims instead of just one!

LeslieDean

Thankful to be among friends everyday!