JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Pioneer Meeting During Co Visit

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 3941 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

I was wondering if any one could tell me when the pioneer meeting during the CO visit usually is. The reason is that I work swing shift (4pm-12am) thursday to monday and want to pioneer in July when we have the CO visit. If it's on friday or saturday night, I might have to take a vacation day so that I can go.

In my congregation we have it one Wednesday at 7pm (this is usually when we have our midweek meeting) and we have our two midweek meetings on Tuesday and Thursday, Friday night is the elders meeting, and I think Saturday evening was when he does shepherding calls.

I think every congregation has is different.

I was wondering if any one could tell me when the pioneer meeting during the CO visit usually is. The reason is that I work swing shift (4pm-12am) thursday to monday and want to pioneer in July when we have the CO visit. If it's on friday or saturday night, I might have to take a vacation day so that I can go.

In our area it is up the the CO when to have the PM. Some like it on Sat. and others like Fri.

We cannot incite if we are not in sight.___Heb.10:24,25

We just had ours on Saturday at 12:15 pm, after field service.  The Brothers always ask each of us beforehand if that is a good time or not to be sure we can all be there!

I pioneered a long time and no CO was the same. One actually forgot to come and we rescheduled it. :). With the exception that a couple have the service overseer schedule it around the pioneers availability. That was nice, but with the new arrangement there will probably be to many pioneers that month to have set the time according to everyone's schedule.