JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

This is where the magic happens...

where do i find that? it sounds amazing

I made it using a base recipe then tweaked it since I could not find one for blackberry. Most people prefer the apple pie moonshine and peach vanilla dumpling to the blackberry. I can send it to you if you would like. I have a very funny story about one of our elders and his wife trying it. I'll even include that

LeslieDean

Thankful to be among friends everyday!

I made it using a base recipe then tweaked it since I could not find one for blackberry. Most people prefer the apple pie moonshine and peach vanilla dumpling to the blackberry. I can send it to you if you would like. I have a very funny story about one of our elders and his wife trying it. I'll even include that

Oooo....I'd like that!  Do you need any special equipment?  My grandfather used to make beer during prohibition.  I just wonder where!

Live long and prosper. 🖖🏻

Oooo....I'd like that!  Do you need any special equipment?  My grandfather used to make beer during prohibition.  I just wonder where!

I'll post it later. All you need is a stove, pot, spoon and some glass jars or glass pitcher for storage. You are not really making shine just the base then adding 190 proof Everclear.

LeslieDean

Thankful to be among friends everyday!

I have a vegetarian lasagna I used to like to make.  Sautee sliced carrots, mushrooms, onions, and zucchini in olive oil for about 10 minutes.  Make up your own marinara-type sauce (or buy a big jar of it if you don't have time) - I usually use a big can of tomato sauce, garlic, salt & pepper, and oregano - and add to the veggies and cook about 10-15 minutes more.  While it's cooking, make up a ricotta mixture, using a 1 lb. container of ricotta, 2 eggs, and as much parmesan cheese as you like.  Shred an 8 oz. bar of mozzarella.  Cook your lasagna noodles, and when your sauce is done, start layering the noodles, ricotta mixture, sauce and cheese.  The last layer on the top should just be noodles, sauce, and cheese.  Bake in at 350F degree oven until the top is brown and bubbly looking.  :)

I'll post it later. All you need is a stove, pot, spoon and some glass jars or glass pitcher for storage. You are not really making shine just the base then adding 190 proof Everclear.

Oooooooo....