JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community
We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 3759 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

I have this one that is .99 that I like for its ease of use for listening to.https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/jw-bible-nwt/id581120104?mt=8

This is for apple products though. I do have the JWfriend app which lets you download all the videos for kids for free made by the same brother. This way you don't need an internet connection to use it.

Not sure if I answered you question though :)

Is. 41:10 " I will fortify you. I will really help you. I will really keep fast hold of you with my right hand of righteousness. "

Besides our wonderful JW Library app, there is JW Study aid app in the google store, ...when you install the app and open it you download our new 2013 Bible and the daily text..the text lists the other scriptures within the text at the end so you can read them .... The Bible has outline too..make settings..font size, night mode among other things..great app! Later our JW Library app may include these features, but for now this is a blessing..my husband's eyes prefer night mode..

Jehovah is "walking upon the wings of the wind" PS. 104:3b

cat2_e0.gif

Why another app on the NWT?   Just wondering

Actually, this guy was first ;)

I don't have Apple products, so I cannot review or comment. But by comparison, I happily paid $3 for NWT-Pro for Android. It did not come with any bible data, so there was no copyright infringement. Instead, it would download and install the NWT ePub and extract the data from it. Brilliant idea, actually!

Our new JW Library app functions almost exactly the same, but the NWT Pro is a little more optically pleasing and functional. I use the JW Library app now because I can read the old and new NWT side by side on the same screen.

I have a website about healthy low carb eating, nutrition, and weight loss. Come join CarnivoreTalk.com and learn more!

About JWTalk.net - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Since 2006, JWTalk has proved to be a well-moderated online community for real Jehovah's Witnesses on the web. However, our community is not an official website of Jehovah's Witnesses. It is not endorsed, sponsored, or maintained by any legal entity used by Jehovah's Witnesses. We are a pro-JW community maintained by brothers and sisters around the world. We expect all community members to be active publishers in their congregations, therefore, please do not apply for membership if you are not currently one of Jehovah's Witnesses.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.

JWTalk 23.8.11 (changelog)