JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Hate waking up feeling dopey

I was so tired after work today. \had to run a couple places to do 2 or 3 things. Got home and went to bed for a nap. Bang out like a lite. That was at 3 pm or so. Slept until 6:30 and woke up so dopey upset stomach and a bit of a head ache. I slept so deep when I started waking up I almost thought it was morning. 

Quando Omni Flunkus Moritadi

If all else fails --- Play Dead Possum Lodge Moto -- Red Green

Gregory, I would trade you places any day.

My life now has become dopey. Dopey due to pain. Dopey due to pain meds. Dopey due to arthritis in my whole body. Dopey because I have metal from my head to my legs, when the cold hits, I can hardly move. Dopey due to depression because I used to be a very strong and independent person and now I depend on someone to drive me, to make sure I don't trip and fall when I walk, dopey because when I can't walk someone has to get my chair out of the trunk, sometimes when I over do it, thinking that I am having a "good day" my muscles and nerves start to shake so bad that I need help to make it to the car and I am unable to even speak, just breathing is all I can do. 

i wish for days like yours again where I can sleep so soundly that when I wake up I don't know if 6:30 is pm or am. 

Shake these days off, this is just part of your body growing old but very far from where I am. 

Don't worry you are fine. Your body is just telling you to slow down and "smell the roses."

I know exactly what you mean. I can go for 2 or 3 weeks of too much to do and not enough time to do it in. Plus keeping up with meetings not to mention all the studying we need to do just to stay current.

Took a nap a few days ago and woke up the same way as you. Was over tired. Went right into REM sleep, dream had music and full color. Still not caught up. Oh, I think I feel a nap coming on.  

Safeguard Your Heart for " Out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks" Matthew 12:34