JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

mantano light reader

It might be a limitation of the free version. I use the paid "pro" version and it saves the highlights fine. See if there is an option in the settings to make a "copy of the file for annotations" or something like that. When I make notes in the margins of the WT, it asks if I want to "save the copy" that is annotated and I say "yes". But, I don't need to do that for highlighting, it saves it by default.

I had problems with the highlighting disappearing too. That's why I bought the full copy of it. Sometimes it even happens now if they've just done an update. After the updates I turn my tablet completely off and the back on again and found that helps with Mantano reader. 

For beautiful eyes, look for the good in others; for beautiful lips, speak only words of kindness; and for poise, walk with the knowledge that you are never alone.

Mantano Reader is worth the $6.99 you have to spend for it. You can put your books in categories for each meeting and it reads both PDF as well as EPUB. I have bought and paid for nearly everyone of the other reading apps to find the best one. Save your money and buy the one that is the best. Of course this is just my humble opinion. I have also tried the books in the Kindle reader, which is free too and it works really well once you've changed them from EPUB to MOBE. The only problem I found with that is you only have one choice of color to underline with. I still convert the mags for my sister in law as she uses a Kindle Fire.

For beautiful eyes, look for the good in others; for beautiful lips, speak only words of kindness; and for poise, walk with the knowledge that you are never alone.

One good discovery I made with the paid version. I had to reinstall all my apps that I use. Long story. I went to reinstall Mantano Reader. It said I had already paid, So I didn't have to repurchase it again. Also If you save apps to your Google account. then from your Main PC. You can reinstall them to your device.

"It's a known fact that eighty decibels of rushing water is one of the most pleasing sounds known to mankind. On other hand, ten and a half days at sea is enough water for anybody." 

You can even install them on several tablets as long as they belong to you. Google keeps track of them. I kinda like that because I lose my info sometimes.

One good discovery I made with the paid version. I had to reinstall all my apps that I use. Long story. I went to reinstall Mantano Reader. It said I had already paid, So I didn't have to repurchase it again. Also If you save apps to your Google account. then from your Main PC. You can reinstall them to your device.

It happens with all apps paid or free. If you go to play store and tick the option to save your phone information to the Google servers, you will everything restored if you need to reinstall the system... Including mail accounts, Wi-Fi passwords, the wallpaper, position of icons... And you don't need the pc

Jaytrom that's awesome. I was thinking on the lines of not using all the data allowance on the mobiles. All good points to take in. Cool.

"It's a known fact that eighty decibels of rushing water is one of the most pleasing sounds known to mankind. On other hand, ten and a half days at sea is enough water for anybody."