JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

I needed a laugh

These three guys were walking down the street,
there names were Shutup, Manners, and Dogpoo.
Dogpoo falls in the sewer; so Manners goes in after him.
Shutup is the only one left, and he goes and calls the police.
The cop says "What's your name?"
So he says "Shutup" the cop says "Where's your manners?",
Shutup says "In the sewer picking up Dogpoo"

Jet Fuel............

Billy Bob and Jim worked for the Little Rock airport loading luggage. It was Friday night and it was almost quitting time.

As they were relaxing after work, they started talking about what to do on Friday night.  Billy said he'd sure like to go out and get drunk, but really couldn't afford it this week and besides, he didn't like the bad hangover he always ended up with the next morning.

Jim asked him if he had ever drank Jet fuel, because he had heard that it was mostly alcohol and actually tasted pretty good and didn't have the bad hangover affect the next day. Plus since they had easy access to it, it would be free for them.

Billy said he hadn't but was willing to try it, so they skeptically got some and tasted it.  "Hey this isn't bad at all" said Jim, and Billy agreed. So they both got really drunk and when he woke up at home the next morning, Billy felt great! No hangover at all. He was really impressed!  

A few minutes after he woke up his phone rang and it was Jim asking him how he felt. "I feel really good, Jim that was a great idea, free booze and no hangover at all"!

"Me too, said Jim, but have you farted yet"?  "No" said Billy.  Jim said "Well don't, because I'm in Phoenix"! 

For beautiful eyes, look for the good in others; for beautiful lips, speak only words of kindness; and for poise, walk with the knowledge that you are never alone.

• 1 month later...

Whats the difference in a chef and a drug dealer?

I'll let some answer before I post the intended difference.

"Let all things take place decently and by arrangement."
~ 1 Corinthians 14:40 ~