JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Another of Satan's sneaky tactics....

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 3857 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

http://religion.blogs.cnn.com/2013/09/04/syrian-wars-got-religion-and-that-aint-good/?hpt=hp_t1

Satan is stirring up trouble once again and blaming it on religion, thus causing more people to turn on Jehovah for the suffering and injustices they see...Wow, it's sad how many people will actually believe God is the problem....

I live in a temporary reality- awaiting the day I wake up to life in the real world!

Very interesting article.

Most people we meet will agree that religion is a MAJOR problem, that's a good starting point to show them what the Bible really teaches about war and violence, and these disgusting inhumane acts carried out in the name of whatever God or prophet they purport to serve.

It has been clear for a long time to see the 'propensity' to get rid of religion.

I have some mixed feelings on this one.

Part of me wants to yell - WooHOO - Let the games begin!!!! - The sooner it starts the sooner this world is done!

But another part feels sad for all the lives already lost and that will be lost.

Good thing our God has the ability to undo ALL of Satan's works - including death.

Long live the KING!!!!

Plan ahead as if Armageddon will not come in your lifetime, but lead your life as if it will come tomorrow (w 2004 Dec. 1 page 29)

Soon .....

If it wasn't for John 5:28-29 I would lament the fate of all those who have died. But their destiny is good, a resurrection!  So the world worries, yet we don't.

If nothing else we do, use the world's bad conditions to help others to see that we ARE in the last days.

"Good thing our God has the ability to undo ALL of Satan's works - including death." Jerry, a good thought.

Keep going out in the field, there is so much work to do.