JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Post a picture... Any picture

Poor thing... why does it have a huge chunk taken out of it ?? I really like snakes :D

The man said that they've been finding huge rattlesnakes and the snakes are not using their rattle to warn until they are ready to strike. That is really dangerous for kids. It must be because of all the water???:eek:

I like snakes too.:uhhuh:

For beautiful eyes, look for the good in others; for beautiful lips, speak only words of kindness; and for poise, walk with the knowledge that you are never alone.

Poor thing... why does it have a huge chunk taken out of it ?? I really like snakes :D
good eating:)
I'd rather have snake than that other food alternative that was posted.

40644=1629-Animated Gif Food (114).gif

For beautiful eyes, look for the good in others; for beautiful lips, speak only words of kindness; and for poise, walk with the knowledge that you are never alone.

Your man obviously thinks that snakes don't bite above the knee ;)

Here's the story about the big snake.

The Ohoopee River where this big rattler was killed is outside the city of Vidalia Georgia which is located in ( South Georgia) 

near Lyons Georgia . Oh, for reference, the guy stands 6'-2". Seems there's been a boom in the snake population there.

We have killed 57 rattlesnakes on two separate Ohoopee  River trips this year. since mid May. Not one has buzzed! We provoked one fair sized boy with a stick and he coiled & struck at the stick a couple of times before he buzzed up and rattled. The purpose of this explanation is that I have been hearing the same from fellow farmers and hunters in regards to the lack of warning with rattlesnakes. 

I had lunch with a friend today and he offered a theory about the fact that these buggers aren't rattling anymore He raised pigs for years and reported that when he would hear a rattlesnake buzzing in the sow pen, the sows would bee line to it and fight over the snake. For the uninformed, pigs love to eat rattlesnakes.. Therefore, the theory is they are ceasing to rattle to avoid detection, since there are plenty of pigs roaming the countryside. I have a neighbor farmer wife who was bitten 3 weeks ago 2 times by the same snake without any warning....she spent 5 days in ICU, in Savannah after 22 vials of anti-venom she is back at the farm and still may lose her foot or worse yet her lower leg.

The days of perceived warning are over. Keep your boots on and use a light when out and about. As you all know, one can pop up just about anywhere! ::o

There is a warning about adders here in England, too. One child and several dogs have been bitten this year (OK not as big or bad as the rattler, thank goodness!). The bite can be dangerous to a child or someone with underlying health problems, but normally they scurry away and hide.

But aren't snakes just so beautiful!

Wow! I LOVE snakes. . . just yesterday in fact, while walking along a commonly walked path to a bible study, i noticed a fresh hole in the ground thinking it was not here the other day. . . Anyway, while going down a bank, i here some rustling about, i thought it was in a tree, i didn't see anything, thought it was just a monkey. . . . When i reach the bottom of the bank, i turn around and look, and see the long beautiful light green snake standing it's "neck" about half a meter off the ground at about 60 degrees. . . . It's was likely a water snakes, harmless, even fangless . . . If i wasn't rushing i probably would have brought it home. . . Haha just kidding. . . Well i would have taken a picture. . .

Lunch break during our special assembly day Natick' date=' Ma. Beautiful peaceful surroundings. Jehovah provides for all his creation.

40756=1640-Pic128.JPG [/quote'] What a nice view to see outdoors during the break! (was the camel / llama there too :laugh:) Our assembly hall is in a downtown area, so there is nothing to see but brick and mortar.

CarnivoreTalk.com - my health coaching website. youtube.png/@CarnivoreTalk - My latest YouTube project