JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Proof That We're Living In The End Times

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 3860 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

Michele Bachmann: Obama 'Funding' Terrorists Is Proof That We're Living In The End Times Rep. Michele Bachmann (R-Minn.) believes that we're living in the End Times -- and she claims to have proof.

In an interview Saturday with Jan Markell on the Christian radio program "Understanding the Times," Bachmann accused President Barack Obama of giving aid to terrorists. This, she says, is solid evidence that we have entered the Last Days.

“President Obama waived a ban on arming terrorists in order to allow weapons to go to the Syrian opposition,” Bachmann said. “Your listeners, U.S. taxpayers, are now paying to give arms to terrorists including al Qaeda.”

Read more:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/10/07/michele-bachmann-end-times_n_4060063.html

With all the "real" biblical proof, they choose this as a reason to believe we are living in the "end times"  :S

To quote her.....

This happened, and as of today, the United States is willingly, knowingly, intentionally sending arms to terrorists, now what this says to me, I’m a believer in Jesus Christ, as I look at the End Times scripture, this says to me that the leaf is on the fig tree and we are to understand the signs of the times, which is your ministry, we are to understand where we are in God’s end time history.

To quote her...

“Rather than seeing this as a negative, we need to rejoice, Maranatha, come Lord Jesus, His day is at hand,” Bachmann said. “When we see up is down and right is called wrong, when this is happening, we were told this: that these days would be as the days of Noah.”

I find they are pertinant statements..

You can see the Wild beast riding around in his glory...

If she is someone who loves Jesus. As put in the new Sliver Bible. May they come to Know Jesus. John 17. 3..

I always have thought back in the 80's & 90's that when was it Russia that sold of its weapons & Gases to Iraq & then it was discovered that they were stored in the bunkers.. That was like just time waiting for a bad Ju ju, & It happened now. So who was President at that time?

They are as good as each other.

SO glad we had the privilledge of going to the AMG. On Sunday.

"It's a known fact that eighty decibels of rushing water is one of the most pleasing sounds known to mankind. On other hand, ten and a half days at sea is enough water for anybody." 

With all the "real" biblical proof, they choose this as a reason to believe we are living in the "end times"  :S

thats all they might know...what else would they point out if they don't study their bible..so sad that people have quite strange proof on why they would believe we are living in the end times...I feel the good thing is they know we are living at the end times and well if they happen to meet any JW and listen to them they might have enlightened and come out  with right  version.. Lets pray that Jehovah direct them to study the bible