JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Man shoots headquarters of Jehovah's Witnesses in Brazil

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 3787 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

Man shoots headquarters of Jehovah's Witnesses in     Cesário Lange (Brazil)

People were in place, but no one was hurt. 
Police said no one was arrested.

Police from Cesario Lange (SP) looking for a man who shot at the building of the Watch Tower Bible and Tract Association early on Tuesday (3). There were people on site, but no one was hurt. According to the first information from the police, the suspect dropped a white car armed with a 12 gauge shotgun and fired at least three times against the building, which is on the highway Mário Batista Mori (SP-141), which connects the city to Tatuí (SP).

The shots hit the floor and the windows of the lobby of the complex. On site there is a graphic, residential buildings and social halls. Are 146 thousand square meters. Also according to the police, no one was arrested yet.

http://g1.globo.com/sao-paulo/itapetininga-regiao/noticia/2013/12/homem-atira-em-sede-das-testemunhas-de-jeova-em-c-lange.html (Portuguese)

Actually, "the desperation of some people". I would guess that someone close to him took a stant for Jehovah and this is all the cowered could do in his blind rage. Truly Satan like. His best shot was that of a teeth gnashing fool.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Tapatalk

The nerve of some people!

Actually, "the desperation of some people". I would guess that someone close to him took a stand for Jehovah and this is all the cowered could do in his blind rage. Truly Satan like. His best shot was that of a teeth gnashing fool.

About JWTalk.net - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Since 2006, JWTalk has proved to be a well-moderated online community for real Jehovah's Witnesses on the web. However, our community is not an official website of Jehovah's Witnesses. It is not endorsed, sponsored, or maintained by any legal entity used by Jehovah's Witnesses. We are a pro-JW community maintained by brothers and sisters around the world. We expect all community members to be active publishers in their congregations, therefore, please do not apply for membership if you are not currently one of Jehovah's Witnesses.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.

JWTalk 23.8.11 (changelog)