JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

4.3 Magnitude Earthquake again!

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 3770 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

I got this message a while ago from my cousin informing me that today at 4:21 pm a 4.3 magnitude strike Bohol Philippines again.

http://www.sunstar.com.ph/breaking-news/2013/12/29/magnitude-43-quake-jolts-bohol-cebu-320834

We were at the Kingdom Hall at that time and no one noticed it. I guess everyone's accustomed to earthquake. :D

According to the report there are no expected aftershocks or damages.

Edited by yassoulit

What can I say? The world is falling apart? Only Jehovah's people know that this is part of the sign Jesus gave us..even so it frazzles the nerves for those living in an area that has suffered many natural disasters! Love to all you dear ones!

:coffee:

Jehovah is "walking upon the wings of the wind" PS. 104:3b

cat2_e0.gif

Guess where we are today ? Bohol English 12:30 - 2:30 .... Then we left and went for coffee didn't feel anything but friends in Cebu felt it !!!! Spent the day with Miriam and Robert Study WT Oct pg 4 ( these brothers are still traumitized by all the natural disasters of late yet their spirit and zeal have been so encouraging for us. )

Sister Yassoulit if you were at the KH we missed you by a couple of hours :(

Guess where we are today ? Bohol English 12:30 - 2:30 .... Then we left and went for coffee didn't feel anything but friends in Cebu felt it !!!! Spent the day with Miriam and Robert Study WT Oct pg 4 ( these brothers are still traumitized by all the natural disasters of late yet their spirit and zeal have been so encouraging for us. )

Sister Yassoulit if you were at the KH we missed you by a couple of hours :(

Hi, sister, I am from Cebu but I am associating in a southern part of Cebu. Everyone in the Kingdom hall didn't notice it. They just know by now. :)  Cebu City has intensity 2.

I understand how they feel, it wasn't easy coping in that kind of tragedy but I am happy to know about their fighting spirit. Please give my warm greetings to all my Kababayan. I hope they are doing okay. 

Yes we leave tomorrow back to Cebu ( City) . We are so close yet so far !

Oh really!!! Wow, Actually a while ago I was planning to go to Cebu City tomorrow because of some important things to do but my mother told me that tomorrow is not a proper time since it is passengers season. So, my appointment tomorrow at the city is cancelled. Where are you staying in Cebu City.?

..I was staying in Cebu City before ( Jones Avenue cebu city) but now I decided to leave the city and staying in my hometown.. :)

This is exciting!

Edited by yassoulit

About JWTalk.net - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Since 2006, JWTalk has proved to be a well-moderated online community for real Jehovah's Witnesses on the web. However, our community is not an official website of Jehovah's Witnesses. It is not endorsed, sponsored, or maintained by any legal entity used by Jehovah's Witnesses. We are a pro-JW community maintained by brothers and sisters around the world. We expect all community members to be active publishers in their congregations, therefore, please do not apply for membership if you are not currently one of Jehovah's Witnesses.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.

JWTalk 23.8.11 (changelog)