JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Recording to listen later

I can't speak to Apple products, as I'm a Windows and Android guy, but instead of left clicking a link on that site to listen to the audio, I can right click it and save it to my computer as an mp3.  Take your iPad to wherever you get internet access and download them that way, assuming you can play the mp3 format on it.  If you can't take your iPad or don't have wireless internet wherever you have access, maybe you could use that internet connected computer to download them, and then copy them to whatever memory card the iPad uses and load them up from that.  Hope that helps.

We have a small MP3 player with FM receiver that can record the meetings from the FM in our Hall. They are not in MP3 so I have to use Audacity to convert them (Windows Media Player says it doesn't recognize their format).

However, we also have software at the Hall that will record in MP3, so if we use that, I can simply get a copy on a flash/thumb/USB drive and transfer that to either the MP3 player or my tablet. I can connect either to the speakers I have at home or a headset or the radio in my truck.

"Let all things take place decently and by arrangement."
~ 1 Corinthians 14:40 ~

What i want to try is: i have downloaded a recording app. I think i can open it an central point at the same time, and record what i am listening to. That is my theory. Don't know if it will work. But, a brother made me CD's of the CO's visit, using his ipad and the recorder app. Another challenge for my tired mind.

I want to age without sharp corners, and have an obedient heart!

Leslie do you ever record with Italk? I use it for Sunday talks etc to listen to later:)

Since I am in the ASL congregation I never have to record our meetings! If I tried to record our meetings all I would get is a recording full of bodily sounds and functions'. Hopefully, none would being but you can never tell..

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

LeslieDean

Thankful to be among friends everyday!

Leslie do you ever record with Italk? I use it for Sunday talks etc to listen to later:)

Since I am in the ASL congregation I never have to record our meetings! If I tried to record our meetings all I would get is a recording full of bodily sounds and functions'. Hopefully, none would being but you can never tell..

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I guess that leaves me out of getting Bill to an ASL meeting. lol