JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Lack of Bacon -Shooting at McD's

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 3719 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

http://www.majorgeeks.com/news/story/lack_of_bacon_leads_to_mcdonalds_drive_thru_shooting_%28video%29.html

A woman in Grand Rapids, MI., was arrested after opening fire at a McDonald's drive-thru; the un-friendly fire erupted after her sandwich didn't have any bacon on it. :gun-toot:

The error prompted staff to promise that the next meal would be free. So Shaneka Monique Torres, 29, returned at around 3 a.m. to redeem her free meal. Torres also provided one of the drive-thru workers with her cell number in hopes of hooking up, the police would like to thank her for that bit of informationicon1.png.

According to WoodTVTorres was the passenger in the vehicle, and was flirting with the employee in the first drive-thru window. police said. She left that person her phone number in hopes he would call her later.

Torres and the other woman drove up to the second drive-thru window to get their order, which was wrong, police said.

Torres pulled out a gun, reached across the driver and fired one shot through the closed car window and drive-thru window shattering a coffee pot, the pair fled the scene.

Police were able to track Torres down pretty quickly with cell number that she left. She was arrested at her home and taken to the Kent County Correctional Facility on a $50,000 cash bondicon1.png.

What would Jerry have done, especially if they also forgot his dew? :S

Edited by pnutts

Consciousness, that annoying time between naps! :sleeping:

EDIT - I am neither a women nor live in Grand Rapids  :lol1:

BUT .... I totally understand!!!!!!!!!  :nope:  NOT!!

People are so crazy.

Hey, I hear McDonalds switched from kangaroo meat to Giraffe meat - has anyone been able to confirm this???? Apparently they can get some real cheap  :eek: 

Plan ahead as if Armageddon will not come in your lifetime, but lead your life as if it will come tomorrow (w 2004 Dec. 1 page 29)

Soon .....

EDIT - I am neither a women nor live in Grand Rapids  :lol1:

BUT .... I totally understand!!!!!!!!!  :nope:  NOT!!

People are so crazy.

Hey, I hear McDonalds switched from kangaroo meat to Giraffe meat - has anyone been able to confirm this???? Apparently they can get some real cheap  :eek:

I don't know what to tell you Jerry. Last week when I ordered a Big Mac I kept craning my neck around to see what other people were eating. Then a man in front of me shoved his happy meal into the hand warmer pocket of his sweat shirt and hopped on out to his car.

LeslieDean

Thankful to be among friends everyday!

EDIT - I am neither a women nor live in Grand Rapids   :lol1:

BUT .... I totally understand!!!!!!!!!   :nope:  NOT!!

People are so crazy.

Hey, I hear McDonalds switched from kangaroo meat to Giraffe meat - has anyone been able to confirm this???? Apparently they can get some real cheap   :eek:

In Israel they have a Penguin Burger - that goes 'Oink' :secret:

Post Scripta  Jerry - Never implied you were a female nor in MI. Just was speculating on What would you do if you went to MickyD's and they forgot your BACON & M_DEW :eek::omg::censored:

I suppose you could go home and have a nice drink  :drink::nuke: "Hot Dam!-cinnamon-schnapps-liqueur" and 1 can of M_Dew Citrus ( energy drink ) over a little ice ( put in a glass 1st ) Then go for a run to Hoover Dam and back - should take you a few seconds. Don't drain Lake Mead while at Hoover Dam. I understand the schnapps is quite spicy.

Edited by pnutts

Consciousness, that annoying time between naps! :sleeping:

About JWTalk.net - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Since 2006, JWTalk has proved to be a well-moderated online community for real Jehovah's Witnesses on the web. However, our community is not an official website of Jehovah's Witnesses. It is not endorsed, sponsored, or maintained by any legal entity used by Jehovah's Witnesses. We are a pro-JW community maintained by brothers and sisters around the world. We expect all community members to be active publishers in their congregations, therefore, please do not apply for membership if you are not currently one of Jehovah's Witnesses.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.

JWTalk 23.8.11 (changelog)