JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

How will Jesus Fight for You Now and in the New System.

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 3693 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

I found this story and would like to share it with the rest of my friends. Please read.

After living my life, and striving to do Gods will, it was time for this old system to come to it’s end. I was a bit nervous because of my pass.

Here I am about to be judged, sitting on a bench in the waiting room of what I thought to be a court house.

The doors opened and I was instructed to come in and have a seat by the defense table.

As I looked around I saw the ‘prosecutor’.

He was a villainous looking gent who snarled as he stared at me. He definitely was the most evil personage I have ever seen.

I sat down and looked to my left and there sat My Attorney, a kind and gentle looking man whose appearance seemed so familiar to me, I felt I knew this man.

The corner door opened and there appeared the Judge in a long white, flowing robe.

He commanded an awesome presence as He moved across the room. I COULDN’T TAKE MY EYES OF OF HIM!!!!

As He took His seat behind the bench, He said, ‘LET US BEGAN.’

The prosecutor rose and said, ‘My name is Satan and I am here to show you why this man belongs in Gehenna.’

He proceeded to tell of lies that I told, things that I stole, and In the pass when I cheated others. Satan told of other horrible perversions that were once in my life, and the more he spoke, the further down in my seat I sank.

I was so embarrassed that I couldn’t look at anyone, not even my own Attorney, as the Devil told of sins that even I had completely forgotten about.

As upset as I was at Satan for telling all these things about me, I was equally upset at My Attorney who sat there silently not offering any form of defense at all.

I know I had been guilty of those things, but I had done SOME good in my life - couldn’t that at least equal out part of the harm I’d done?

Satan finished with a fury and said, ‘This man belongs with me, in Gehenna!!! he is guilty of all that I have charged and there is not a person who can prove otherwise.’

When it was The defense’s turn, My Attorney first asked the Judge if He might approach the bench. Although Satan strongly objected, the judge beckoned for him to come forward anyway.

As my Attorney got up and started walking, I was able to see him in his full splendor and majesty.

I realized why he seemed so familiar; WHY!!! Representing me was my lord and savior, Jesus Christ!

He stopped at the bench and softly said to the Judge, ‘Hello Father,’ (I though to myself, “this Judge must be Jehovah God Almighty he called Him Father)” then Jesus turned to address the court. And said„,

‘Satan was absolutely correct, this man has sinned, and has sinned many times, I won’t deny any of these allegations. And, yes, the wages of sin is death, and this man deserved to be punished if he had not turned away from badness.’ But the gift that God gives is everlasting life.

Jesus took a deep breath„„„„ and turned to His Father, and said, ‘However, Father, I died so that all of mankind might have everlasting life if they accept me as their Savior, (then Jesus said while pointing at me) this man has done just that. Therefore, Father, with your approval, this man is mine.’

Jesus again addressed his Father by saying My Lord, is this man’s name, written in your Book of Life? If so, I know, that no one can SNACH him from me. Jesus continued (while looking at the merits of angles in the jury), Satan still does not understand, that all of mankind will be given justice as well as mercy and most of all, they will be granted life everlasting, if they stop following him.’ (Satan)

As Jesus sat down, He quietly paused, looked at His Father and said, ‘There is nothing else that needs to be done. Because Under your direction I’ve done just so, I have done it all..’

The Judge said well done faithful slave. Then He lifted His mighty hand and slammed the gavel down. The following words bellowed from His lips…..( while pointing at me)

‘This man has served me whole souled, he preached about the kingdom to many. After coming to know me he has lived a clean and moral life, Therefore, the penalty for his sins, has already been paid, and paid in full because of the blood of my son. CASE DISMISSED!!! You are sentenced to live forever on a Paradise Earth.

Wiping my brow and drying my eyes, I fell to my knees, praising and thanking Jehovah for His mighty son, and finding me worthy

After about an hour, I was able to gain my composure, and I asked (Jesus as he gave me my instructions as what to do next) ‘Have you ever lost a case?’

Christ lovingly smiled and said, I don’t take cases I can’t win. ‘Everyone that has faith in me, the Ransom sacrifice, and dedicate their life to my Father, I will represent. And they can receive the same verdict as you, ~ their sins will be Paid In Full.’

LESSON FOR US;

1. No matter how bad our past is, we can be forgiven.

2. Stop telling God how big our storm is. Instead, tell the storm how big our God is!’

Have you ever seen the movie "Defending Your Life" with Albert Brooks & Meryl Streep?? http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0101698/

Your story reminded me of that movie.

Enjoy!!!

Plan ahead as if Armageddon will not come in your lifetime, but lead your life as if it will come tomorrow (w 2004 Dec. 1 page 29)

Soon .....

Have you ever seen the movie "Defending Your Life" with Albert Brooks & Meryl Streep?? http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0101698/

Your story reminded me of that movie.

Enjoy!!!

I saw that movie many moons ago. The pragmatic and simplistic air to it was quite funny. Man, I'm old just to know about that movie.