JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Instagram ... jw_witnesses

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 3560 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

• 1 month later...

I used to follow @jw_witnesses back when he was @jw_collector. I love to see friends from all around the world, but I don't need a new picture every hour.

there are also pics of the gifts they've made or are having made for our dear friends coming from abroad to our interntation conventions.

I follow it and two others. It's neat the friends share their pictures all the time. It's a nice mix on my IG. 

Favorite Scriptures: Revelation 14:7 and Psalm 34:18 | Lost over 100 lbs following a whole food diet. 
¡Estoy aprendo español con Duolingo! | Lover of Ragdoll cats ❤️ Sammy & Toby

I really love the jw_witnesses instagram. We know it's a worldwide brotherhood but to see all the smiling faces and the friends going out in service just like us is pretty awesome. :)

AHBrown just informed us of another one   ...   JW_inspirational   ... http://jwtalk.net/forums/topic/15324-jworg-signage-at-local-kingdom-halls/#entry220010

Yes, it's amazing to be able to communicate and see our brothers and sisters from all over the world! I was pleasantly surprised and very happy when I found out there were several JW only accounts and many other friends on IG.

AHBrown just informed us of another one   ...   JW_inspirational   ... http://jwtalk.net/forums/topic/15324-jworg-signage-at-local-kingdom-halls/#entry220010

I'm glad that I've contributed this forum. Thanks for the shout out Tim! :-)

"there was Jehovah’s word for him, and it went on to say to him: “What is your business here, E·lijah?" To this (Elijah) he said: “I have been absolutely jealous for Jehovah the God of armies"- 1 Kings 19:9, 10 Reference Bible

Ecclesiastes 7:21 "..., do not give your heart to all the words that people may speak," - Reference Bible

Yep .. Same here.. Just people I know who are close..

To me it is very encouraging to see the scope and loyalty of our brothers .. And all the young ones.. Beautiful

Zeph 3:17 Jehovah your God is in the midst of you. As a mighty One, he will save. He will exult over you with rejoicing. He will become silent in his love. He will be joyful over you with happy cries....... Love it....a beautiful word picture.

Me too Annie. :-)

"there was Jehovah’s word for him, and it went on to say to him: “What is your business here, E·lijah?" To this (Elijah) he said: “I have been absolutely jealous for Jehovah the God of armies"- 1 Kings 19:9, 10 Reference Bible

Ecclesiastes 7:21 "..., do not give your heart to all the words that people may speak," - Reference Bible

I follow it and two others. It's neat the friends share their pictures all the time. It's a nice mix on my IG. 

Other than JW_witnesses & JW_inspirational what are the "others" that you've found beneficial?

(AHBrown just informed us of another one   ...   JW_inspirational)   ... http://jwtalk.net/fo...ls/#entry220010

Edited by timpin

• 3 weeks later...