JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

New Game - Name Jehovah's Qualities A-Z

shali

Wow!!!! Venus - the letter "N" always stumped me when I ran it through my mind but you came up with so many! I love "never ending and nurturing" the most!  I never thought of any of those in all the years I've been playing this game in my mind!!!  You are the SUPREME quality dictator!  I'm surprised more people don't play this game, I thought so many would love Jehovah and want to list all his marvelous qualities.  But basically it's just you and me Sis!

Don't live for the moment - live for the future! :D

SUPREME?! Wait a minute I'm not supreme at anything! That's Jehovah only! Ooo got my first S word! Can we name Jesus' qualities/adjectives next?

"May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart Be pleasing to you, O Jehovah, my Rock and my Redeemer."

qualified

quality

quick

quiet

quintessential

"May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart Be pleasing to you, O Jehovah, my Rock and my Redeemer."

Well maybe not quiet but more like highly dignified quiet.

Supreme

Smart

Soft-hearted

Selfless

Splendid

Super

Superb

Sincere

Steadfast

Swift

Thoughtful

Tolerant

Total

Timely

Terrific

Edited by Qapla

"Let all things take place decently and by arrangement."
~ 1 Corinthians 14:40 ~

Universal Sovereign

Unique
Upstanding
upright
Uplifting
Ultimate

Okay so I'm greedy for the good news...

Good job Venus - then again you should be good at the words that start with "V"!! Funny how no one basically but you and I want to play this game.

Not sure if I'm up to the "W's" today - my thinking cap isn't working too well yet!

Don't live for the moment - live for the future! :D

Wise

Waiting
Warm
Warmhearted
Watchful
Willing
Wonderful
wondrous
Worshipped

Yahweh Yearning Zealous Zestful Zoetic

• 8 months later...