JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Thanks for the new Member Title - AGAIN!

And just like that - I'm knocked back down with "Wana be Awesome again! If this is the mod's idea of trying to keep me humble, it's doing the trick! I think you should pick on Jules a little more - she is definitely feeling left out. I can't handle more than two member title changes in one day!

Don't live for the moment - live for the future! :D

I'm sure you already that you can edit you member profile and title name by clicking on your avatar.

Yes, but if I were to do that I'd be welcoming an all out assault from the mod's! Whatever I change it to would get changed anyways, so why bother? I figure they've got to get tired of messing with my Member Title sometime soon - I'm biding my time.
Edited by shali

Yes, but if I were to do that I'd be welcoming an all out assault from the mod's! Whatever I change it to would get changed anyways, so why bother? I figure they've got to get tired of messing with my Member Title sometime soon - I'm biding my time.

You should change it to Moderator. That will teach them!  :)

LOL @ Gary. I can't even remember now what I did. I do know WHO the particular moderator was I got riled but can't remember right off the bat what I said. I do know that after I said it my Member Title was changed to "Deranged"! So it must of been something wildly intelligent and very wise! (haha!)

Edited by shali

• 2 weeks later...

Pickled beets are my favorite ........... But not the next day .........oh my !!!!!!

Thank you Wendy, if it weren't for your post I would of never noticed that my title had changed to "I love pickled beets!" Dang, someone has a wicked sense of humor and just wants to torment me!!!! Wonder who that could be (like I don't know Chuck!!!)

Wow, I made a post earlier about penis's in reply to something Carlos said - and I'm just hoping and praying that the "Member Title" stalker doesn't pick up on any of that (it wasn't bad -honest!).  Come on folks- help me here - we need to figure out who this devious, anonymous, low-anymous person is!!!! First  me- next you!!!

Wow, I made a post earlier about penis's in reply to something Carlos said - and I'm just hoping and praying that the "Member Title" stalker doesn't pick up on any of that (it wasn't bad -honest!). Come on folks- help me here - we need to figure out who this devious, anonymous, low-anymous person is!!!! First me- next you!!!

I'll pray for you, Brigette, he he...

:bouncing:

Well, thanks to one line I said to my sister Cheryl when we were talking about vegetables (and one cannot get too familiar with vegetables! LOL) I said "I love pickled beets" and a very observant, no-nonsense, on the job Moderator must of liked that line and changed my title AGAIN! So now my title is "I (heart) pickled beets". Here's my question : what series of keystrokes makes the cute little black heart symbol? I would love to be able to use it in some of my posts!

Edited by shali