JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Malaysia plane crash :(

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 3564 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

A little help here......

•  I thought the pushing & shoving was already under way.
  • I am inclined to think that "a financial thing " is behind this.

The 'pushing and shoving' between the Kings of the North and South never really abated between the USA and Russia, which is now back in full sway in the media with Russia vilified as the 'enemy' of the USA again. US sanctions against Russia. Political angst. And the continued turmoil in Syria and the Ukraine.

It remains to be seen though who will be the final King of the North for Daniel tells us:- "“There will be reports that will disturb him [the king of the north], out of the sunrising and out of the north, and he will certainly go forth in a great rage in order to annihilate and to devote many to destruction. And he will plant his palatial tents between the grand sea and the holy mountain of Decoration; and he will have to come all the way to his end, and there will be no helper for him.”—Daniel 11:44, 45

The 'pushing and shoving' between the Kings of the North and South never really abated between the USA and Russia, which is now back in full sway in the media with Russia vilified as the 'enemy' of the USA again. US sanctions against Russia. Political angst. And the continued turmoil in Syria and the Ukraine.

It remains to be seen though who will be the final King of the North for Daniel tells us:- "“There will be reports that will disturb him [the king of the north], out of the sunrising and out of the north, and he will certainly go forth in a great rage in order to annihilate and to devote many to destruction. And he will plant his palatial tents between the grand sea and the holy mountain of Decoration; and he will have to come all the way to his end, and there will be no helper for him.”—Daniel 11:44, 45

I think if the rest of Europe imposes the sanctions they said they are going to despite how it might affect them, that Russia will certainly go forth with a great rage!  They are trying to placate the international community right now but everyone sees through the facade and thinks Russia needs to be reigned in - somehow I don't think that's gonna settle so well.

Don't live for the moment - live for the future! :D

I thought what terriorist's did in 2001, taking down the twin towers and part of the Pentagon would of been "fearful things in the heavens" but here we are 13 years later, but no doubt, since this sign is composite and happens over a period of time, these kind of things could be part of the fulfillment of that scripture.  We've seen 3 planes go down in one form or the other in less than a weeks time - that's scary stuff, and one flight still totally missing from March.  Such things would sure make me fearful of flying!

Could this scaring event be one of those "celestial phenomenas"?  :whistling:

What do you mean? I hope you're safe in Crimea now Sister. Id imagine now that Crimea is again part of Russia life is more stable there now?

What do you mean? I hope you're safe in Crimea now Sister. Id imagine now that Crimea is again part of Russia life is more stable there now?

Don't you know what celestial phenomena is?  :P

Look up here     http://wol.jw.org/en/wol/d/r1/lp-e/1200004476?q=celestial+phenomena&p=par

That was some kind of joke..... :pinch:

Yes, life here is pretty stable now, but news from Ukraine are just awful...We have already several refugees in my cong. :(

Edited by campanula

"Absolute rubbish”

We are praying so hard for the brothers and sisters in Russia and the Ukraine! We pray that all can stay spiritually strong and rely on each other and Jehovah in such a terrible time. So nice of your congregation to take in those who have had to flee their homes - at times like this you get a whole new appreciation for our brotherhood!

Don't you know what celestial phenomena is?  :P

Look up here     http://wol.jw.org/en/wol/d/r1/lp-e/1200004476?q=celestial+phenomena&p=par

That was some kind of joke..... :pinch:

Yes, life here is pretty stable now, but news from Ukraine are just awful...We have already several refugees in my cong. :(

Oh i'm aware of what Celestial Phenomena is sister but i didn't understand the context of what you meant, as there's nothing 'phenomenal' in the literal sense of the word about the plane crash. 

When I think of "celestial" phenomena, it has nothing to do with humans but rather from a divine nature. Nothing man does is "celestial" - so it this phenomena comes from Jehovah - believe me, you'll know it when you see it - there won't be any question!

When I think of "celestial" phenomena, it has nothing to do with humans but rather from a divine nature. Nothing man does is "celestial" - so it this phenomena comes from Jehovah - believe me, you'll know it when you see it - there won't be any question!

This was my same thought. A bit like the celestial phenomena that occurred at Jesus's death that caused the Roman Soldier who witnessed Jesus's expiration to say "Certainly this was God’s Son". 

I think if the rest of Europe imposes the sanctions they said they are going to despite how it might affect them, that Russia will certainly go forth with a great rage!  They are trying to placate the international community right now but everyone sees through the facade and thinks Russia needs to be reigned in - somehow I don't think that's gonna settle so well.

Putin passed the point of no return? - Rueters

http://news.yahoo.com/putin-may-passed-point-no-return-over-ukraine-132118569--sector.html

Russia seems to have burned bridges and is headed for worsening the situation. For the sake of our brothers suffering there "BRING IT ON AND BURY THIS SYSTEM!"

Putin passed the point of no return? - Rueters

http://news.yahoo.com/putin-may-passed-point-no-return-over-ukraine-132118569--sector.html

Russia seems to have burned bridges and is headed for worsening the situation. For the sake of our brothers suffering there "BRING IT ON AND BURY THIS SYSTEM!"

Amen to that!

There is another campaign is going on already

Very interesting to compare http://www.un.org/en/events/peaceday/2014/sgmessage_countdown.shtml

Thanks for that link Svetlana. Note this interesting sentence which is basically an announcement:

"On 21 September, at concerts around the world -- in major cities and small towns, in conflict zones and peaceful communities – people will broadcast this essential message."

Could this be a 'CRY of Peace and Security" of sorts. Interesting that this is being instigated by the UN.

I'm going to circle Sept 21 in my diary. :lol: 

Thanks for that link Svetlana. Note this interesting sentence which is basically an announcement:

"On 21 September, at concerts around the world -- in major cities and small towns, in conflict zones and peaceful communities – people will broadcast this essential message."

Could this be a 'CRY of Peace and Security" of sorts. Interesting that this is being instigated by the UN.

I'm going to circle Sept 21 in my diary. :lol: 

1Thes. 5:3-

"Whenever it is that they are saying, “Peace and security!” then sudden destruction is to be instantly on them, just like birth pains on a pregnant woman, and they will by no means escape."