JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

VLC Media Player for iPad (or apple)

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 3430 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

I have been trying to find everywhere a way to present all the videos! Before I go into detail, some background info:

I have gone to the video page located on Jw.org and have painfully (but refresh-ly) downloaded every single video in HD.

I then had to rename all videos for sorting sake.

From there, I transferred it to iTunes and into my iPad via the videos app.

That was great, because it had all the pictures to go with the videos, so you could see it.

Come iOS 8. It changed everything, now my videos look horrid with no pictures to quickly navigate.

After months of trying to find new ways (I tried using the Podcast app, and began making my own art for the pictures to the videos) today I have finally found a way.

The VLC Media Player Pro on the iTunes Store is great. You add every video from JW.org through itunes via the app section. 

You have all the art pictures to the video (see pictures) and what is more, you can view nearly every single video format because it's a VLC player. Also, you can make folders, which is very helpful to organize things like the Become Jehovah's Friend series or whiteboards or ect. And there are more features for the video player. You can change the way the video looks by brightness ect and even chose replay more for table witnessing.

IMG_1109.PNG

IMG_1111.PNG

IMG_1112.PNG

Hi Brother Ray,

Yes, this VLC Player is very good!

A while back I researched for what is 1 of the best

Video Players for Windows and VLC was what I ended up choosing

and it has been great with no problems.

I am curious how much memory it is taking to store all the videos in your iPad?

"Create in me a pure heart, O God, And put within me a new spirit, a steadfast one" (PS 51:10)

About JWTalk.net - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Since 2006, JWTalk has proved to be a well-moderated online community for real Jehovah's Witnesses on the web. However, our community is not an official website of Jehovah's Witnesses. It is not endorsed, sponsored, or maintained by any legal entity used by Jehovah's Witnesses. We are a pro-JW community maintained by brothers and sisters around the world. We expect all community members to be active publishers in their congregations, therefore, please do not apply for membership if you are not currently one of Jehovah's Witnesses.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.

JWTalk 23.8.11 (changelog)