JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Nova program shows Hubble telescope viewing universe

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 3283 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

I love seeing Jehovah's marvelous creation. The physical universe.

Isaiah 40 :22 would've told them that the universe is expanding. http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/nova/space/invisible-universe.html

post-4555-0-76338300-1429821217_thumb.jp

"there was Jehovah’s word for him, and it went on to say to him: “What is your business here, E·lijah?" To this (Elijah) he said: “I have been absolutely jealous for Jehovah the God of armies"- 1 Kings 19:9, 10 Reference Bible

Ecclesiastes 7:21 "..., do not give your heart to all the words that people may speak," - Reference Bible

I have this recorded from the other day. Watched part of it (kept falling asleep) and it's really amazing. They showed so much that I didn't know about the scope as well as pic's of our universe and how it's expanding- expanding at an amazing rate. Just imagine our future, ones from different universes like our interacting with us here on earth, oh wow, or us in their universe!

Safeguard Your Heart for " Out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks" Matthew 12:34

I loved the part where they focused the Hubble on what ALL physicist's thought was "empty" space and they got back thousands of galaxies in the photo!  Then they did it again in another part of space they thought was completely empty and AGAIN - hundreds if not thousands of galaxies!  Jehovah left no empty spaces in space! What an amazing, wonderful God! Wherever man points a telescope, something is there!

Don't live for the moment - live for the future! :D

We will have eternity to understand the variety of things Jehovah has created. ☺

"there was Jehovah’s word for him, and it went on to say to him: “What is your business here, E·lijah?" To this (Elijah) he said: “I have been absolutely jealous for Jehovah the God of armies"- 1 Kings 19:9, 10 Reference Bible

Ecclesiastes 7:21 "..., do not give your heart to all the words that people may speak," - Reference Bible