JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Mom dies, 2 kids hurt

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 3267 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

This is a news article from Tuesday. When I heard it on the radio I was bothered. Don't know why but sometimes Jehovah makes us do things we don't understand.

Here's the article then let me explain http://koin.com/2015/05/04/one-dead-in-three-car-crash-on-hwy-30/

When I heard it I thought about the bro's in St. Helens or Rainier Cong's. So I called a sister, good friend, in St Helens and asked if everyone was alright. She said yes so I was good with that. Then I get to work the next morning and one of the Troopers came in and told me that the Lieutenant's daughter was in a bad accident near Trojan Nuclear Plant on Saturday. Unfortunately it looks like Kierstin was the one who caused the accident. So sad. The whole office is close knit, everyone upset.

So today I get a call from the sis in St. Helens she told me friends from her hall saw it happen and were first on the scene, talking to the little boy and realizing there was nothing they could do for the mom. They stayed until emergency units arrived and prayed for the little family all the way home. They called my friend and told her about it, she told them she'd talked to me. That afternoon my friend went to get a burger and saw the grandparents of Heather, the woman who died. They are a good call of another sister and knew my friend so she went to their table and sat with them for a while, doing her best to console them.

What I find amazing is how all this worked out. Why did the report of an accident on the radio, occured so far away from me, matter? Why did I call my friend in St. Helens? Our brother and sister were the ones first there, called my friend and then found out the victim's family are a good call of another sister. Full circle. And Heather had just cleaned up her life and was on her way to being drug free, getting married to the father and starting a new life.

Sigh 

Edited by bagwell1987

Safeguard Your Heart for " Out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks" Matthew 12:34

So sad. Thank you for sharing.

CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D

Isn't that the truth Peter. Just when it looks like they have a fighting chance something happens to destroy it. 

Glenn, the area is clearly marked with a double line, it appears she wanted to pass and must have done so illegally. Slow drivers or people on vacation make it hard to be patient. There isn't many passing areas there so some do it illegally. This shows what can happen.

Safeguard Your Heart for " Out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks" Matthew 12:34

Isn't that the truth Peter. Just when it looks like they have a fighting chance something happens to destroy it. 

Glenn, the area is clearly marked with a double line, it appears she wanted to pass and must have done so illegally. Slow drivers or people on vacation make it hard to be patient. There isn't many passing areas there so some do it illegally. This shows what can happen.

I see the double lines. but the road looks narrow, not straight, and in the mountains too. Yet, double lines means Do Not Pass.