JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Chinese in Sweden?

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 3207 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

Is there anyone here in the Stockholm Chinese Congregation or the Gothenburg Chinese Group?

CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D

Is there anyone here in the Stockholm Chinese Congregation or the Gothenburg Chinese Group?

no....but, I'm curious,  what's your interest there?  :shrugs:  :)

Psalms 51:6 "In the secret self...may you cause me to know sheer wisdom"

One of my brother-in-laws was a missionary in China for many years but moved back to the USA and is now living in Tennessee. I just found out he is going to Sweden next month to visit his dads relatives and he will be giving talks in Mandarin in those congregations. He is about 6'4" tall Swede so it's fun seeing him speak Chinese. If anyone here is anywhere near those congregations and speak Mandarin, it will be a treat for them to see him.

CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D

I know a couple who is learning Chinese living in Sweden, but I'm not sure which city and cong they are staying... You need me to make sure?

No, I just thought it would be nice if someone here was in that area, I'd have them surprise my brother-in-law with a greeting. Thanks for replying!

I will send you a PM, brother Richard. Sorry for the delay, though. I haven't been reading the forums very actively as of late.

To this David said: “What have I done now? I was only asking a question!”

– 1 Samuel 17:29