JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

ePub question for Pioneer Service School

Hi all, this is a basic question I know.  But I've never done this before.

I have my Pioneer Service School book in ePub and PDF.

It is in my Juno email account.

I want to put the ePub version on my mini iPad...but don't have a clue how to do it.

Can anyone HELP...and be specific what to do.  I think I need to get the Tablets for Dummies book.  But in the meantime...can anyone help???

Much appreciated.

"Be imitators of those who through faith and patience inherit the promises." Hebrews 6:12

The epub is great! After 3 days of studying I get my electronic version and can click away. Even without it I could appreciate using JW Library for scriptures and the WT Library for the load of references. I already had 11 pages of copy & pasted material in Word.

But back in 1980 it was so very different and we didn’t get our book until we got to the school.

Do I love the brothers and their hard work? Yes. What a gift!

• 11 months later...

Well, after 20 years of being a baptized kingdom publisher, this service year I mustered the courage to be a regular pioneer.  My Pioneer School begins July 11, 2016 and since I'm getting ready to prepare these next 5 weeks, I'm wondering if any veteran attendees can give me some suggestions on how to prepare.  I'm currently looking at my book and I'm thinking of studying 1 day's school material per week from now until my class.  What do you think?

IMAG0708_1.jpg

Sounds like a good schedule Leo.  You will enjoy the school so much...it's like a week with just you and Jehovah.

Let us know what all you learned.

"Be imitators of those who through faith and patience inherit the promises." Hebrews 6:12