JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Assisted living homes for Jehovahs Witnesses only.

Sharing this in a couple places to show how Jehovah lovingly cares for us. This totally blew my mind. Have you heard about his? The first rest home run by Jehovah's Witnesses was just opened in Pennsylvania June 13, 2015.

There are a few overseas but this is the first in the US. A wonderful provision for our loved ones.http://www.jjha.org/ '> http://www.jjha.org/

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-P907A using Tapatalk

Im so glad to hear that. Wish they would build one in NC. Perfect place to work, with no drama.

Warmly, your sis from Jacksonville, NC New River Cong.

Sister Sonia, nice sentiments, but

Actually the fact that our older brothers and sisters have reached an age when the synapses don't connect very well, much drama can and does occur.

Imagine the worst, it happens.

At least having Loving brothers and sisters is bonus, and HIPPA says they can't talk about it and Christians are not to gossip.

Beverly, are you out there?

I am not sying I am Superman, I am only saying that nobody has ever seen Superman  and me in a room together.

Sister Sonia, nice sentiments, but

Actually the fact that our older brothers and sisters have reached an age when the synapses don't connect very well, much drama can and does occur.

Imagine the worst, it happens.

At least having Loving brothers and sisters is bonus, and HIPPA says they can't talk about it and Christians are not to gossip.

Beverly, are you out there?

Oh yes I definitely understand what you are saying. I used to work in a psychiatric hospital. Definitely understand the HIPAA laws. I'm mostly referring to drama among co workers. So great to work together and serving Jehovah shoulder to shoulder in peace and unity.

Did a remodel of the psychiatric wing of the UV of WA Hospital.

I have the greatest admiration for the staff in that unit.

Since you have been there you know what it is.

Bad stuff on ceiling and walls coverd with .... after there was no further area of the body that was not already covered.

Fire hose showers ,warm water, which spread the smell every where.

Gagged my way past security in to the waiting room.

Give me baby diapers any day, I could eat my lunch next to one and wouldn't even notice it.

After that I sent the crew up there and they worked where the floor nurse directed.

Set a tool down and there was somebody to steal it.

Forbidden to talk with any patient.

Ahhaag!

It takes a dedicated person to do that work. They deserve a medal.

I am not sying I am Superman, I am only saying that nobody has ever seen Superman  and me in a room together.

Did a remodel of the psychiatric wing of the UV of WA Hospital.

I have the greatest admiration for the staff in that unit.

Since you have been there you know what it is.

Bad stuff on ceiling and walls coverd with .... after there was no further area of the body that was not already covered.

Fire hose showers ,warm water, which spread the smell every where.

Gagged my way past security in to the waiting room.

Give me baby diapers any day, I could eat my lunch next to one and wouldn't even notice it.

After that I sent the crew up there and they worked where the floor nurse directed.

Set a tool down and there was somebody to steal it.

Forbidden to talk with any patient.

Ahhaag!

It takes a dedicated person to do that work. They deserve a medal.

Yep. Did it for a few years. Only place you could get paid for fighting...lol sorta. Ive had every form of bodily fluids hurled at me and then some. Quiet rooms, restraining belts, straight jackets, the whole bit all of which is very disconcerting. Serious prayers were being prayed those days! And boy did I pray for a relief for these people. I worked on the female admissions and adolescence wards, some geriatric anc yet they all seem the same to me in some ways. Lost without hope. Which is why Im so grateful to Jehovah and his loving organization. Waiting for a world without troubles.