JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

WhichTwin Switched at Birth?

Another post with just a link and no explanation or information (see thread on pet-peaves)

Edited by Qapla

"Let all things take place decently and by arrangement."
~ 1 Corinthians 14:40 ~

No worries John, there is a way to read the article. Just click on the link and it should open your browser to the webpage that contains the article, or if that doesn't work, copy and paste the link into the address bar of the browser of your choice. You can do it! I have complete confidence in your abilities!  :)  :thumbsup:

Of course I can do it .... the question is, do I want to do it. With a little information about the information found at the link location would be helpful .... just posting a link :shrugs:

Another post with just a link and no explanation or information (see thread on pet-peaves)

Oh, thanks. I'm sorry. I thought when I entered the title "Which Twin Switched........" and the  underlying info that it might be one, two, or none,that would be enough info to see if a person were at all interested in the content. I didn't want to give away the whole news story. Can you suggest how much of an article should be included? If you did read this article, how much would you reveal? Or doyou think I should have reiterated  the topic and the under neath intro? I did not encapsulate the entire news story because I was surprised when I read along the actual piece. It was a bout two sets of male twins and the question of whether there had been an early switch. Should I have included that? I will try it. Well, sorry for the confusion 

Nooo...

Two pairs of twins try to establish if there has been a switch early in their lives.

Read about how they accidentally found each other, how they concluded there had been a switch, about their travels to the places of their upbringing and the differences in their early lives.

And the science and the scientific research surrounding them.

Not as funny as Bette Midler and Lily Tomlin in Big Business, but hey, this is the real thing!

To some/many it is just fine that just a link is posted - but, since the link wanted to set 16 cookies, I like to know a little about the information I will find there to see if I want to go there or not.

Not sure there is a good way to post one to be a "surprise".

In reality, the cookies that are set are not "harmful" in the sense that a virus is. They mostly just gather information and send/report it back to the company that is paying for the information. What they collect is not always clear and what the companies use it for is not always clear.

This particulate link had these cookies:

Amazon Associates
Audience Science
ChartBeat
Dynamic Yield
Facebook Connect
Google Adsense
Google Analytics
Krux Digital
Moat
NetRatings SiteCensus
New Relic
New York Times
OpenX
Optimizely
ScoreCard Research Beacon
WebTrends

To me, it is just that I would like to know a little more about what I am going to before I click to go there - many times the link is something I would never have gone to read if I had known what it was about.