JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Cinnamon Bun and WHAT?!

Plan ahead as if Armageddon will not come in your lifetime, but lead your life as if it will come tomorrow (w 2004 Dec. 1 page 29)

Soon .....

I use to love those HUGE ones you could get at Costco.  Until I hate the whole box.  My husband said they were NOT single size portions.  But what does he know.  Now I have not had one in maybe 20 years.  I  think it is time to try one again.

LeslieDean

Thankful to be among friends everyday!

How do you stay so skinny Jerry...eating cinnamon buns, bacon and hanging out at The Heart attack grill ?   :laugh:

I have a lovely wife named Debbie   :)    

There once was a superlative song of a young Shulammite maiden, who was so in love that nothing could distract her. :infatuated:  

So now we know...in all this time, all of us tempting you and trying to distract you with cinnamon buns, bacon and Mountain Dew...

She says - she understands that she has to be married to an old white man - but NO WAY!! is she going to be married to an old FAT white man.   :)

She makes sure I keep my "act" together.

Edited by trottigy
Plan ahead as if Armageddon will not come in your lifetime, but lead your life as if it will come tomorrow (w 2004 Dec. 1 page 29)

Soon .....

She says - she understands that she has to be married to an old white man - but NO WAY!! is she going to be married to an old FAT white man.   :)

She makes sure I keep my "act" together.

You forgot to leave out bald!    : :scared:   Hopefully she won't notice   :secret:

Sorry I meant Trottigy style... North side

Edited by Precision

Sure only if you have a big gut !!!  I wouldn't be hanging around Henry Fonda though !!!   :gun-toot:

I figure wearing a belt and suspenders is like life insurance, you never know how long you'll be 'hanging' around..

CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D

Oh and one more thing she insists on - no socks and sandals :)

Try this next time you forgot your sandals at the swimming pool after the assembly. Wearing your shorts with dress socks pulled up to your knees, and wearing your nicest dress shoes!    :yes:  Debbie will love the fashion statement !   :eek:

Try this next time you forgot your sandals at the swimming pool after the assembly. Wearing your shorts with dress socks pulled up to your knees, and wearing your nicest dress shoes!    :yes:  Debbie will love the fashion statement !   :eek:

Whoa...wait...what...is there a problem with that?

CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D

Whoa...wait...what...is there a problem with that?

Yes...very much so. I pulled that stunt with some friends from Jersey at the RC. I forgot my sandals...it was all I had, the friends were so embarrassed. Had to go barefoot walking through the lobby, leaving the dress shoes in the room.

I would much rather see you barefoot than in socks and dress shoes.  I get hysterical when I see men in socks and sandals.  I'm thinking they must really have paws instead of feet trying to hide them like that.

Edited by LeslieDean

LeslieDean

Thankful to be among friends everyday!

I would much rather see you barefoot than in socks and dress shoes.  I get hysterical when I see men in socks and sandals.  I'm thinking they must really have paws instead of feet trying to hide them like that.

Can I wear white socks and long pants with my Hilo Hattie rubber sandals?

post-574-0-76063500-1437693446.jpg

Edited by Tortuga

Only wore them that 1 time...honest. It was a joke on my buddy. His father used to wear his tube socks pulled up to his thighs with nice dress shoes, but we really didn't want to be seen with him.