JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Are they serious? Unexpected Web headlines

As for that light sabre/superman question - just use a crystal of Kryptonite to make the sabre and it would do considerable harm

Now, as for why there is school, kids have been wondering that since long before 1690

"Let all things take place decently and by arrangement."
~ 1 Corinthians 14:40 ~

As for that light sabre/superman question - just use a crystal of Kryptonite to make the sabre and it would do considerable harm

Now, as for why there is school, kids have been wondering that since long before 1690

I knew someone on our forum would have the definitive answer (s).

Another Cliff Clavinism just hit me. The word 'forum' comes from Roman life where court cases were heard at night, as was most official business conducted. People had a later breakfast, maybe napped, but got down to the real business in the PM, and at the forum.  'Forensic,' which means anything court related, is a cognate of 'forum.' Double OT, American English grammar generally puts the punctuation mark inside the parenthesis, no so much in standard British grammar, which (imho) is more logical. Feel free to correct me on this. I am fascinated by linguistics.   :phone:  

Public schools in the USA were to teach young ones literacy in order to be able to  read the Bible and  fight off that devil, Satan. 

What's that big word mean? 

CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D

VERY POPULAR Techno Song?? HELP!!! They play it in clubs.

https://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20100314111115AAz2IGy&p=very%20popular%20techno%20song%20help%20they%20play%20it%20in%20clubs

I ALWAYS hear this song on the radio or when I'm up in the club but I can't find what its called...its all beats one part of the song is like this 
k like it will get real low then slowly start picking back up and it will go faster as it does 
its like 
dun dun dun dun 
dun dun dun dun 
err 
dun dun dun dun dun dun dun dun 
dundundundundundundundundundun 
er er er er er er ER ER ER ER ER ER der der der der derrr 
i'm so sorry if this is bad information but i'm sure if you really think of REALLY popular techno/rave songs you could help!! thanks!!

``````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

Pauline's answer: Although I do not go to raves or clubs, I am sure the song is on the Women in Technology CD by White Town. 

i'm so sorry if this is bad information but i'm sure if you really think of REALLY popular techno/rave songs you could help!! thanks!!

``````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

Pauline's answer: Although I do not go to raves or clubs, I am sure the song is on the Women in Technology CD by White Town. 

I'm glad that song is dun...

CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D

• 1 month later...

It proves that measurement is everything. At the quantum level, reality does not exist if you are not looking at it,” said lead researcher Dr. Andrew Truscott in a press release.

http://themindunleashed.org/2015/06/new-mind-blowing-experiment-confirms-that-reality-doesnt-exist-if-you-are-not-looking-at-it.html

And you cannot measure photons if you are not looking at the physical reality. Photons and electrons can behave as particles or as waves. They choose how to behave based on whether or not they are being observed.

I'm so disappointed in physicists these days, I'm going to stop looking at them altogether, then I'll never know if they exist or not. 

Just bein' me or is it beam me? 

Wish I had some jim beam in the house. Then these experiments might make more sense.

:wave: (non quantum wave)- look somewhere else and it will disappear.

I guess my refrigerator light does stay on when the door is closed. As long as I never open my refrigerator, I will never have to change the bulb.

Edited by kejedo

I guess my refrigerator light does stay on when the door is closed. As long as I never open my refrigerator, I will never have to change the bulb.

Put Schrödinger's cat in your refrigerator to tell you if the light works when the door is closed.