JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

How is your penmanship? This guys will blow you away.

I wish I had a tenth of this guys talent. Maybe on day in the new system I will.

http://www.eminor.tv/worlds-youngest-master-penman-will-put-your-handwriting-to-shame/

Quando Omni Flunkus Moritadi

If all else fails --- Play Dead Possum Lodge Moto -- Red Green

Hi Brother Greg,

Thanks for posting this video.

I am not a pen or writing person, but I thought I would watch the video and

wow was I so impressed!

I think of how there are computer generated fonts and designs but yet this young man

could do the same or even better!

This made me think about the Great Designer who created our brains to be able

to design things with such precision and beauty, and since we are made in His image,

then no wonder humans can do such amazing things.

I wonder what that makes me though since I can't do anything creative nor am I talented.

I think my only hope is the New World! 

But thanks again for your post

"Create in me a pure heart, O God, And put within me a new spirit, a steadfast one" (PS 51:10)

I'm one of those people who always gets complimented on their penship (many think it's calligraphy) but it's not. I've done so many wedding invitations I can't count! I truly love to write and put a lot of time into finding the best writing style when I was young = but this guy blows me out of the water!!! I recently found out that cursive writing is no longer taught in school - how sad! Even though I still write snail mail, I write capitol "Q" and "Z" so seldom that I actually forgot!!! I had to look up how to write them in cursive again! Pathetic isn't it?!!!

Don't live for the moment - live for the future! :D