JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

London terrorist stabbing in underground

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 3062 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

I think, sadly, this is what we expected to see happen in view of the Paris attack and aftermath political fallout.  A man stabbed 3 people in an underground station, one seriously, and was tasered by the police officer.  The man said it was in retaliation for getting involved "with mother Syria, all of your blood will be spilled'", so the police have called this a terrorism attack.

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2015-12-06/london-train-station-stabbing-declared-terrorism-incident/7005136

(warning, the video attached to this news story is quite confronting)

I pray that we all keep as vigilant as we can in these unpredictable days.  We know Jehovah will end this soon.

I think, sadly, this is what we expected to see happen in view of the Paris attack and aftermath political fallout.  A man stabbed 3 people in an underground station, one seriously, and was tasered by the police officer.  The man said it was in retaliation for getting involved "with mother Syria, all of your blood will be spilled'", so the police have called this a terrorism attack.

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2015-12-06/london-train-station-stabbing-declared-terrorism-incident/7005136

(warning, the video attached to this news story is quite confronting)

I pray that we all keep as vigilant as we can in these unpredictable days.  We know Jehovah will end this soon.

This is the type of terror I'm worried about. Where you go about your everyday business and despite being a nice, gentle person who hates war, just get stabbed when leaving the train and the last words you hear as you are murdered are "God is great" or some other unsuitable garbage like "don't mess with Syria".

Paris and Brussels have shown they can somewhat get control of the larger cells that plan greater atrocities with explosives and assault rifles. It's these types of lone-wolf individuals they can't keep tabs on. And as you have seen now in California, family and excellent integration into society do not prevent them from carrying out attacks under the risk of losing their lives, either.

That was the case here in Sydney too - a 15 year old who somehow got a gun and shot what he thought was a police detective. He was shot down by police, dying, thinking he was a martyr.  He was raised in Australia after coming here as a young child.  His parents had no idea.  We know that what we are seeing now is spiraling quickly out of control as the consequences of this political system ruled by satan has come home to roost.

That was the case here in Sydney too - a 15 year old who somehow got a gun and shot what he thought was a police detective. He was shot down by police, dying, thinking he was a martyr.  He was raised in Australia after coming here as a young child.  His parents had no idea.  We know that what we are seeing now is spiraling quickly out of control as the consequences of this political system ruled by satan has come home to roost.

It's not just the political system, but also the religious system. I'd even go a step further and say it's the bad marriage between religion and politics that caused this murder. The whore rides on the back of the beast drunk on blood.