JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Loseing religion In the UK

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 3011 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

Greeted by this image in our local web news column.  An athiest has organized a local group of like minded people into a non-believers 

"Although Straus says he doesn’t believe in gods or devils or heaven or hell, everyone is welcome, no matter what their religious persuasion. Buddhists, spiritualists, and religious members are sprinkled among the atheists, secular humanists, and agnostics and the mixture keeps the monthly discussions lively and informative. Everyone is encouraged to state their views and defend their opinions. Past meetings have been about Galileo and Darwin. The February 6th, Saturday meeting starts at 1:30 p.m. at the Newport Library and it is about “Our Mortality.” The common joke, which is sure to be shared at the meeting, is the atheist tombstone which says, “Here lies John Smith, all dressed up and no place to go.”

Full article can be read hear. http://www.newslincolncounty.com/

Atheist confab (1)

I am not sying I am Superman, I am only saying that nobody has ever seen Superman  and me in a room together.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3403472/Is-end-Christian-Britain-Majority-white-adults-say-no-religion-number-set-rise.html I know it's the daily mail but it's apparently a YouGov survey that says that in England a lot of adults now are saying they have no religion. In the comments section, people seem to welcome the idea of no religion in the world too. It's getting closer!